If you’re using a Windows or Mac computer, then you have an idea of Recycle Bin for Windows or Trash in Mac. In addition, Samsung introduced the Trash or Recycle Bin on its Galaxy devices that have Android Pie 9.0, Android 10, and Android 11 based on One UI 3.0. In this article, you will find out where is the recycle bin in Samsung?.
But, the majority of the latest Samsung Galaxy smartphones on Android Pie 9.0 ( One UI) Android 10 ( One UI 2, One UI 2.1 and One UI 2.5), and Android 11 ( One UI3.0) have a built-in feature that is called “Recycle (or Trash)“. It is likely that you already know this should you be looking to clear up space on the Mac or Windows the first thing you need to do is clear the trash bin. We’re used to cleaning out the trash on Windows as well as macOS.
What is The Recycle Bin?
Samsung First introduced the Recycle bin on devices running Google 9.0 Pie with One UI. The first app to be given trash or recycle bins was called The gallery app. With the release of Android 10 which was based on OneUI 2.0, Samsung introduced the recycling feature in apps such as My Files, Contacts, Samsung Notes and other apps.
In reality, the Trash or Recycle bin feature that is available on Samsung Galaxy devices is very beneficial. If, for instance, you delete a photograph or video in error and then restore them because the deleted picture or video is stored within the trash folder for a time which is up to 30 days.
Where Is The Recycle Bin In Samsung?
Like a computer, Samsung Galaxy has a Recycle Bin that can be used to recycle lost items. In particular, the latest Android OS (your phone is operating under) offers this feature.
Here’s how to locate it:
- Click in Gallery. Tap on the Gallery app.
- On the top-right corner, click on the three dots Setting icon.
- On the dropdown menu Select the Recycle Bin.
- Here you can view all of the recently deleted images and videos on this page.
Note: When I say “recently” am referring to the Recycle Bin within Samsung Galaxy only keeps files there for a period of 15 to 20 days. On day 16, all items in the Recycle Bin will be deleted in a sequence.
How Do I Find Out What Was Deleted From My Samsung Phone?
If something is accidentally deleted from the memory of your Samsung phone, it can cause you to be worried all day long. Well, relax! The deleted files have the potential to be recovered before the new data completely replaces the old ones. So, if you find yourself in this situation you should immediately switch off Wi-Fi and cellular data and turn off your smartphone to stop producing all new files. After that, you can utilize the two methods below to recover deleted data.
Samsung Apps That Have Trash Or Recycling Feature
Here is a list of Samsung applications with the Trash feature currently.
- My Files
- Voice Recorder
- Samsung Notes
How To Access The Samsung Cloud Recycle Bin?
While there isn’t a Recycle Bin on the display but you can open the Samsung Cloud Recycle Bin through the Gallery app, or any other third-party applications if you are running them on your Samsung phone. You can access deleted videos or photos. How can you get to Trash in Gallery on Galaxy S3 Mini? It is possible to lookup Part 2 for the answer.
This article will demonstrate how to get access to Cloud Recycle Bin in Google Photos and Email app.
1. Open Google’s Photos application for the Samsung phone.
2. On the bottom left of your screen you can click at the bottom of the screen, click Library and then Trash.
3. Explore the videos or photos in the Trash You can then save them back to the phone.
Notes If the items aren’t placed in the Trash the items could be deleted permanently.
Every email application, including Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook and many others all has a Cloud Recycle Bin to temporarily save deleted Emails. The Cloud Trash can be accessed via Cloud Trash by following the steps: Cloud Trash with the following steps:
1. Open the email app on your Samsung phone.
2. Locate and tap to open the trash or deleted folder to open the emails that were deleted.
How To Access The Recycle Bin Through Android Data Recovery Software?
What is the best way to make use of it? the following information: your photos and videos were stored on the Galaxy internal memory (instead of the memory card).
We suggest the EaseUS MobiSaver on Android because it’s amongst the top Android data recovery tools to use in this type of situation. Apart from videos and photos, The program is capable of recovering contacts, SMS messages as well as other kinds of information in Galaxy Android.
It lets you examine the items of media you’ve found and makes it easier to locate the media you’re looking for.
- Make sure you connect your Samsung Galaxy smartphone to a computer.
- Download EaseUS MobiSaver then installs it onto your PC.
- Follow the instructions till it can scan the Samsung device or phone. Make sure you be sure to carefully read the instruction manuals.
- Review and retrieve those media documents it discovers.
How To Access The Recycle Bins Through Photo Recovery Tools?
When to make use of use: The media files were saved in an SD card connected directly to your Samsung Galaxy.
We suggest Stellar Photo Recovery is a full software for recovering images that comes with versions for Windows and macOS version.
It can be used to restore quickly lost photos, videos as well as audio data from nearly any storage device, including Samsung tablets and phones.
Here’s a quick step-by-step tutorial:
- The microSD card must be loaded into an adapter or reader first before plugging the card into the computer.
- Install Stellar Photo Recovery and follow the steps as outlined in the interface of the application and then install the program on your personal computer.
- Click the blue-button that is located in the middle to begin selecting the drive that the Samsung SD card stands for and then define the file types you’d like to download.
- An image scan is performed to find the photos that you have deleted.
- After the scan is completed check if your data are present or not. Save them.
Samsung Galaxy devices and phones are excellent to take high-quality pictures and videos.
However, because of accidental deletion or other human mistakes, the precious files could disappear.
If that occurs, it’s very stressful. It’s possible to recover the items if you are quick and take the appropriate steps.
I hope that you will find this guide helpful and that you have been able to recover those deleted files.
Make sure to use Samsung Smart Switch or Samsung Cloud to create backups of everything you own on media from now on. As we all know, recovering can be difficult, however, backup is always easy.