Recently, more often than not, whenever I try to send messages and Snaps on Snapchat, the message never reaches the other person, and it is quite frustrating especially when I know how speedy these used to work earlier, upon researching through pages on the internet, I came to know, many users like me are facing Snapchat sending glitches.
Fundamentally, it is not a problematic issue, and a few easy methods can help fix Snapchat’s sending glitches easily.
The most probable reason why you are facing a Snapchat sending glitch could be, a poor internet connection. A poor network can make Snapchat handicapped, hence making it impossible for it to work properly.
Secondly, the problem with the application itself can cause Snapchat to send glitches, simply starting your device again, or updating the app can fix it.
Overloading the cache can also cause Snapchat to send glitches, you can delete overcrowding storage space to fix Snapchat sending glitches.
Fix Snapchat Sending Glitch In 7 Easy Steps
We just read that the most common reason for Snapchat sending glitches could be a poor network connection, bugs in the Snapchat application, or overcrowding in cache space. Therefore, to fix Snapchat‘s sending glitch we need to troubleshoot these problems only. Here’s how you can do that:
Fix 1: Clear Snapchat Lens Data
This is the first method to fix the Snapchat sending glitch. If the Snapchat lens data cache is full then it may cause sending glitches on Snapchat.
So, To fix the Snapchat sending glitch, try to clear the Snapchat lens data cache. After clearing the lens data cache, sending glitches issue will be resolved.
Steps to Clear Snapchat Lens Data Cache:
- Open Snapchat App.
- Tap on the Profile icon located in the upper left corner.
- Now, click on the setting icon in the upper right corner.
- Scroll down and Tap on Lenses
- Tap on clear all lens data.
Fix 2: Rest and Wait
If the Snapchat sending glitch issue is occurring, there is a high chance that there is some technical issue in Snapchat App or Snapchat app server is down and the Snapchat team already knows and is working to resolve the issue.
In this case, you can’t do anything so just wait till the issue is resolved from the Snapchat team side or the Snapchat server is up.
Fix 3: Check The Network Connection
Snapchat needs a stable network to work, a weak network can cause the problem. Therefore, to fic Snapchat sending glitches try alternating between Wi-Fi and mobile data to see if the issue is related to your connection. If your experience differs, we recommend you reach out to your service provider for more info.
So, check your internet speed. Turn ON and OFF your mobile data or check the router in case you using wifi.
Also, try to switch from a mobile network to wifi or wifi to a mobile network.
Fix 4: Clear Snapchat App Cache
Most of the time, when there is some issue with the app, clearing the app cache will resolve the issue, this can also be true in the case of the zoomed-in camera on Snapchat.
So, To fix the Snapchat sending glitch issue, clear the Snapchat app cache. To clear the Snapchat App cache,
For Android users, follow these steps:
- Go to settings
- Find Snapchat App and click on that
- Tap on clear cache.
- The Snapchat App cache will be cleared.
For iPhone users, follow these steps:
- Go to iPhone settings
- Go to General
- Find Snapchat App and click on that
- Tap on iPhone Storage
- tap on the Offload App button
- again reinstall the Snapchat app.
Check Snapchat sending glitch is resolved or not after Clearing the cache.
Fix 5: Delete and Reinstall Snapchat App
To Fix the Snapchat sending glitch issue, first, uninstall and then reinstall the Snapchat app. Sometimes Uninstalling and Reinstalling the Snapchat app will resolve the issue.
So, First Uninstall the app from your phone after that re-install it again and check Snapchat app is working or not.
If still can’t fix Snapchat sending glitch while sending snaps or videos, then jump to other fixes.
Fix 6: Update Snapchat App to Latest Version
To Fix the Snapchat sending glitch issue, update the Snapchat app with the latest version because Sometimes the old version does not work perfectly.
If your Snapchat app version is outdated then it may not work properly.
Also updating the Snapchat app to the latest version will fix all previous bugs in the app which was known to the Snapchat support team.
You can also do an auto-update of the app if you want, which will keep your app updated always with the latest version and bug-free.
Here’s how you can update your device on your iPhone:
- Open the App Store.
- Tap your profile icon in the top right corner.
- Swipe down from the top of the page until the loading icon starts spinning.
- Take your finger off the screen.
- With your app updates refreshed, scroll down and look for Snapchat.
- If it’s there, tap the ‘Update’ button next to it.
Here’s how you can update your device on Android:
- Once you have opened Play Store, here’s what you need to do.
- Tap the profile icon at the top right.
- Tap ‘Manage apps & device.’
- Tap ‘Updates available.’
- If Snapchat shows up on the list, tap the ‘Update’ button next to it.
Fix 7: Restart Your Phone
If the above solution is not working then Sometimes, there is an issue with your phone, not the Snapchat app. So, Close the Snapchat app and restart your phone.
After Restarting the phone, you might fix the Snapchat sending glitch.
To restart iPhone, follow these steps:
- Press and hold both the Power button and the Volume buttons.
- When a slider labeled slide to power off appears at the top of the screen, drag it to the right.
- Wait a few moments for the iPhone to completely turn off and for the screen to go black.
- Press and hold the Power button until the Apple logo appears.
To restart your Android device, follow these steps:
- Press the power button and hold it down for several seconds. The power button is usually on the right side of the device.
- After a few seconds, a menu should appear with the Power Off option. The latest Android version might offer other options, including Restart, which is a better option
All these methods can help you fix Snapchat’s sending glitch.
With that, we have reached the end, feel free to share your thoughts with us in the comment section below.