Many times while we share snaps from one device to another, the format of that images gets affected resulting in corrupted or broken images. Are you in a search of a solution to repair your corrupted images without affecting their original quality? Well, then Stellar Repair For Photo Software is one of the best choices in the market.
Now you do not have to worry about loosing your important files just because it’s distorted or corrupted. As Stellar Repair provides you with the best options to reverse the erupted files.
If you’ve found photos that cannot be opened any longer due to technical reasons, it isn’t a reason to delete them. Before deciding on the final option, try to return the photos to their original, functional state using Stellar Repair for Photo.
What is Stellar Repair for Photo?
Stellar Repair for Photo is a user-friendly Windows software for fixing photos that have been damaged in trying to retrieve information. It can process multiple images at once and includes an advanced repair feature for difficult situations.
We’ve observed that Stellar Repair for Photo is not visible in the Task Manager in terms of usage of resources. It fixed more than 600 JPEGs quite quickly during our tests and showed an image preview for most of them.
The demo, however, doesn’t allow you to determine if the restored photos are saved on the hard drive. You’ll have to purchase a one-year subscription for more information about this.
Features Of Stellar Repair For Photo Software
Stellar Repair for Photo software is a simple and quick method to fix corruptly broken, damaged, or distorted photos. Repair damaged images taken using DSLR, GoPro, drones, Android phones, iPhones, and iPads.
Stellar Repair for Photo can work with JPEG, TIFF, HEIC, DNG, ARW, the CR2, CR3, and CRW, ORF, MRW, NEF, NRW, ORF, PEF, RAF, SR2, RW2, and SRF files that are stored on SD card memory, memory sticks, hard drives as well as hard drives.
Stellar Repair for Photo has many advanced features like thumbnails for recovering extremely corrupted photos, extensive RAW support for file formats, previews of the repaired photos, Advanced Repair for severely corrupted JPEG and HEIC files, and Repair for multiple photos in the identical and different formats.
- All camera memory cards are supported: SDXC, SDHC, memory stick, etc.
- Repairs photos made with DSLRs, Action cameras, DSLRs, and many more. It supports images taken with All reputable camera brands*, iPhones, Android phones, iPads, and tablets.
- The image repair software can repair an unlimited amount of photos in identical and different sizes. Stellar Repair for Photo offers an easy and quick way to fix hundreds of damaged or broken images stored on any drive or media.
- Stellar Repair for Photo fixes your corrupted, unreadable images even in corrupt headers, data corruption, insufficient image file structure, unidentified or invalid marker or missing SOS marker, etc. Repairing unreadable grayed-out, pixelated, blurry, and stretched images. They can also be tinted, stretched, faded, blurry images, or ones that show problems.
- Stellar Repair for Photo is simple thanks to its intuitive and simple interface. Simple instructions on the screen allow you to repair multiple images at once. Computer users with limited proficiency can also use the program to fix their damaged images of various formats.
- Stellar Repair for Photo is a 100% secure and reliable tool free of malware, Trojan, or viruses. You can download the repair tool for your Windows.
Stellar Repair for Photo free trial
The program isn’t completely cost-free, but you can test the repair and scanning feature for no cost. There’s no time limit. Unfortunately, you aren’t able to save repaired images to the disk.
To get rid of this limitation, you must purchase an application license to use Stellar Repair for Photo. Subscription plans are offered for a year and include a 30-day money-back guarantee. There are three different versions: Standard Professional, Standard, and Premium. We will discuss this in the following paragraphs.
Stellar Repair for Photosystem requirements
Check that your system complies with these requirements before installing and downloading Stellar Repair for Photo:
- Processor: Intel-compatible (x86, x64)
- Memory: 4 GB minimum (8 GB recommended)
- HDD about 250 Mb of free space
- OS: Windows 11 & Windows 11 & macOS Monterey, BigSur & more
How To Install Stellar Repair?
It is easy to set up Stellar Repair for Photo on your computer since the steps in the wizard are familiar. In addition to agreeing to the terms of the license agreement, You can select the language for the installer, alter the default installation folder on your system, and control the shortcuts to your program.
Regarding its user interface, Stellar Repair for Photo is easy and user-friendly. It features a minimal interface that allows you to add multiple JPEGs or raw images in the listing in which you can view the details of each file, including the name of the file, its full path, size, and date modified.
Invest your money and efforts on something that’s beneficial and provides you with the best results, like Stellar Repair for photo software.
You not only get your original files restored in their original format, but you also get to relive your distorted memories again!!
Frequently Asked Questions Regarding Stellar Repair For Photo:
Q. In What Format Does The Software Repairs Your Image File?
The Stellar Repair for Photo Software repairs the image in All RAW & JPEG’s.
Q.How can I repair damaged RAW camera image files using Stellar Repair for Photo software?
To fix RAW images for cameras, you must follow the following steps:
- Download, Install and Launch the program.
- Click on ‘Add File’ to choose the corrupted RAW images.
- The selected files will be listed on the next screen. You can select all repairable files or select one from the options.
- Click Repair to begin fixing the chosen file(s).
- When the Repair has finished when the Repair is complete, the repaired RAW images are displayed in JPEG format. You can choose any image to view its preview in the left pane.
- Click on the Save Repaired File to save the repaired RAW files to your preferred location.