Here are a few of the best counters you can use to overcome Staravia with Pokemon GO so you can take home Staravia (Staravia Raid Guide)
Pokemon Go Community Days are an essential part of each month for trainers, and the most recent Pokemon have grown larger and better due to the introduction of raids.
The official launch of Pokemon Day for July 2022 is that the animated Staravia will appear in Raids at the end of the event.
After the 4th Star Raids has increased difficulty, it will be somewhat challenging to defeat Staravia. This is particularly the case as players can’t utilize the Remote Raid Passes available in Staravia.
We’ve created an instructional guide to help you beat Staravia, Complete with its Type and the most effective strategies to defeat it.
Pokemon Go: The Staravia Raid Guide To Community Day
Staravia is a reasonably normal Pokemon but not one that can fly. Pokemon. Three weaknesses are all there for them. This kind of attack is highly efficient against Staravia and can cause 16600% damage:
Staravia also has an infant with four types of attacks. It is recommended to stay clear of using Pokemon because of these spellings against it.
The Best Pokemon To Counter Staravia In Raids Is To Attack Staravia
Here are the 10 Pokemon we could have the chance to take on Staravia during Raids. Ensure that they’ve got Electric, Ice, or Rock moves that will do the most harm to your boss.
- Galatian Darmanitan
Defeating Staravia In The Raid – Use These Counters
- Mega Voltenso with thunder tooth and electric shock
- Crypto Electrovoltek with electric shock and thunderbolt
- Crypto Raikou with electric shock and thunderbolt
- Crypto Mamutelwith powdered snow as well as an avalanche
- Cyber-Magnezone with electric shock
- Crypto Zapdos with Thunder Shock and Thunderbolt
- Mega Aerodactyl with stone-throwing and hailstone
- Ramadan using a catapult and stones, hail
- Voltolos (animal Spirit in the form of) with voltage change and thunderbolt
- Crypto Snibunna with Ice Shards and Avalanche
- Zekrom equipped with the power source and charging beam
- The Crypto Tyrant uses catapults and stones edge
- Mega Ampharos with voltage adjustment and lightning cannon
- Crypto Voltenso with thunder tooth and electric shock
- Cyber Mewtwo with Psycho Blade and Ice Beam
- Crypto Aerodactyl with stone hail and stone-throwing
- Electric with thunderbolts and electric shock
- Rhyperior including catapult and launcher for rock
- Raikou with electric shock and thunderbolt
- Crypto Amoroso with stone hail and stone throw