The Silhouette Challenge proved to be the most viral challenge of the year, mostly all of our for-you pages were filled with people posing and dancing in their doorways. The challenge in itself was simple and fun, it asks the users to pose in a doorway wearing their casual clothes before turning themselves into a black shadow with an alarming red background. Here are the ways How To Remove The Red Filter On Silhouette Challenge Reddit.
The silhouette challenge took social media by storm and within a few weeks, everyone on the internet was posting short videos of them standing in the doorway and transitioning from one filter to another. As the challenge evolved, users started using new techniques and tricks to modify the videos to one-up the other creators and show their creativity with the challenge. In another version of the challenge, users transition between the silhouette and the normal video.
However, recently many people want to know how they can remove the red filter on the silhouette challenge, there was news circulating about the safety issues regarding the use of this filter which prompted many users to remove the filter, however, the methods are a little tricky.
In this article, we have explained different methods on How To Remove The Red Filter On Silhouette Challenge Reddit
How To Remove The Red Filter On Silhouette Challenge Reddit
Removing The Filter From The Silhouette Challenge Using PicsArt
Picsart is a photo and video editor four years older than TikTok, but it has everything you need to remove the red filter online, from its website, or from your smartphone, through the mobile application available for Android or Android operating systems. iOS.
It is evident that, with almost ten years of experience, the editor has many more functions, but to know how to remove the red filter from TikTok with Picsart from the app, you have to follow these steps:
- Download the Picsart mobile app.
- Press the [+] button to access the image gallery.
- Select the video you want to modify to remove the red filter from TikTok.
- Adjust the “saturation” and “contrast” values to your liking.
- Look for the option to save the video and click on it.
But… What is the procedure to discover how to remove the red filter from TikTok with Picsart from the computer? The next:
- Go to the Picsart website.
- Press the button that invites you to “start editing”.
- Register as a new user or, in case you already have an account, log in.
- Look for the TikTok option in the sector headed by the phrase “designed for” and press.
- In the new window, precisely in the center of the screen, click on the “upload” option and, from your computer, attach the TikTok red filter videos.
- As with the smartphone, go to the “adjust” sector, to adjust the saturation and contrast.
- Finally… Save your new creation
Removing the filter from the silhouette challenge using InShot
InShot is another great tool available to help you know how to remove the red filter from TikTok. In simple words, it is very similar to Picsart since it also allows you to modify photos and videos, although the main difference between the two is that Inshot is only available for mobile devices.
Despite the fact that with this app you can also remove the red filter from TikTok just by modifying the “saturation” and “contrast” settings, as it is a multimedia editor with a profile more focused on social networks, it is the perfect option for edit material that you later want to share again from the smartphone.
One of the main functions of the application is that it gives you “the possibility of changing the format of a photo to 1:1”, according to El Grupo Informático, that is, you will not only be able to learn how to remove the red filter from TikTok with InShot, but you will also have the possibility to adapt the video to share it on Instagram or Facebook.
So… What steps should you follow to remove the red filter from TikTok through Inshot? The following:
- Download the app, available for Android and iOS, on your smartphone.
- On the home screen, tap on video or image, depending on what you want to edit.
- Select the multimedia material from your photo gallery.
- Modify the brightness, contrast, saturation, and warmth of the file where you want to remove the TikTok red filter.
- Save the material in the format that best suits your expectations.
How to remove the red filter silhouette from Tik Tok
Follow the steps mentioned below to remove the red filter silhouette from your Tik Tok videos.
- If you are on TikTok, then that’s awesome. However, if you are not on TikTok, then visit Play Store on Android and App Store on iOS devices. Download the app and log into your account. If you don’t have one, then create an account on TikTok.
- Now in TikTok’s search bar, type “Red Silhouette,” and you will get several videos on that challenge. Download any video from the “Red Silhouette” challenge page. If you have your own video, then you can download that from your profile.
- You need to get a video editing app on your phone, which you can download from Play Store or App Store, depending on your respective device.
- Open the downloaded “Red Silhouette” video in the video editor on your mobile device.
- Increase the brightness of the downloaded TikTok video.
- Then you need to decrease the contrast and saturation of the “Red Silhouette” video.
- Then decrease the tint in your video, and then the “Red Filter” will be removed from your TikTok video.
With that, we have come to the end of our article. We hope we were able to assist you in finding out the right method you can adopt to remove the red filter on the silhouette challenge, choose the method that is the most convenient for you, and face on the internet.