How to Watch TNT Without Cable? In fact, there is no need for a cable to stream TNT. You can stream TNT live or on-demand with one of these streaming options: Sling TV, Hulu Live TV, DIRECTV STREAM along with YouTube TV.
TNT is a great television network that has long-running favorites such as Bones as well as NCIS New Orleans, and modern programs like Will as well as The Alienist. However cable is a problem that has caused many people nothing but trouble for decades, isn’t the most efficient method to keep up on your most-loved channels. If you’re trying for a way to set your cable to the side for good but don’t want out on your favourite channels such as TNT, and the TNT networks, we’ve got the perfect solution for streaming online. It’s less expensive, simpler to use, and you can stream it directly on your TV.
How To Watch TNT Without Cable
Sling TV offers the most affordable method to stream TNT. TNT is part of packages, the “orange” or “blue” packages, both costing just $35 per month. Sling provides discounts when you sign up for its service. If you opt to continue using Sling after the offer you can cancel at any time since there aren’t any contracts or long-term commitments.
Sling TV provides a live stream of TNT which means you can catch the exact content that is airing on TNT the same way as we’re connected to cable. Certain episodes of the shows are on-demand and others are also available on-demand.
We recommend you purchase”Blue” instead of the “Blue” package instead of the “Orange” unless you are looking for ESPN and the other Disney Owned channels. Blue channel packages tend to offer a wider choice of channels and streams up to three devices at once. The Orange plan allows only the streaming of one channel at a single time. You can join both plans at $50 per month.
Sling TV is accessible through Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Chromecast and many more which means it’s no problem to access TNT on your television, tablet or computer smart device. More channels are through Sling TV than what I’ve described in this post. To learn more read this comprehensive overview on Sling TV.
Other Streaming Services Using TNT
Although Sling TV is the cheapest method to stream TNT using a cable connection, several other providers also offer TNT in their channels.
TNT In DIRECTV STREAM
DIRECTV STREAM is another method to watch TNT. Channel packages that include TNT begin from $69.99 each month. The subscription for DIRECTV STREAM comprises the following features:
- you can watch 20 streams simultaneously in a subscription
- A cloud-based DVR
- channels such as TNT and many more
- available by AppleTV, Android TV, Roku, Amazon FireTV, and many more.
You can test the streaming service via the online deal and read more about this service in our review of DIRECTV’s STREAM. The service is available for a 5-day trial free of charge when you sign up.
You Can Watch TNT On Hulu
I use Hulu to stream live TNT on the internet. Before, Hulu was famous for its extensive streaming library available on demand. But they also provide Hulu Live TV service, which includes live TNT streaming, as well as the popular channels that are typically available on cable. Hulu Live TV starts at $69.99 when the initial sign-up and comes with some of the features listed below:
- The base package includes 50 hours of cloud-based DVR storage. (Upgrades available)
- You can watch on two screens simultaneously. (Upgrades available)
- It includes 6 different profiles that can be customized.
- The entire Hulu On Demand streaming library
You will not only be able to watch TNT live as well, but the Hulu On-demand service will let viewers stream previous season’s TNT shows such as Claws, Rizzoli & Isles, Good Behavior and many others. Check out Hulu’s TNT On Demand page to find out the shows available. It’s not necessary to sign up to live television to get access to Hulu’s on-demand streaming library. The plans start at $6.99 per month following an initial 30 day trial for free.
The Hulu Live TV service is available on Hulu Live TV, you can stream TNT with Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Amazon Fire TV Stick, Apple TV, Chromecast and many more. Check out the analysis on Hulu in the following paragraphs for additional details.
TNT On YouTubeTV
YouTubeTV also provides streaming live TNT streaming services for $64.99/month in addition to some of the features listed below:
- the ability to access TNT, CNN, ESPN, Local Network Channels and more than 70 additional channels.
- unlimited cloud DVR storage
- stream across three devices simultaneously
- Youtube TV supports Android, iOS, Apple TV, Fire TV, Chromecast, and many others. YouTube TV is available on Android, iOS, Fire TV, and more. YouTube TV software has been added to Roku devices following the resolution of an unresolved dispute that the two firms had.
- It also includes YouTube TV on demand
Take A Look At TNT For Free
Two of the streaming providers that offer TNT provide a trial for free. You can benefit from them and enjoy the free TNT for up to a month or more when you have different email addresses when you sign up. Let’s review the free trial available.
- DIRECTV STEAM Watch this five-day trial for free.
- YouTube TV provides the possibility of a one-week trial for free
If you decide to end your trial before the trial expires, there is no charge. You can use the trial for free to enjoy more than a month of TNT for free. If you can come up with your ideas for payment options and email addresses you can watch for the TNT free service for even longer. It will allow you to test the different live streaming services for TV to determine which one you prefer most.
Check Out TNT On Roku
To stream TNT on Roku Follow these steps.
- Join a streaming service that has TNT (Hulu Live TV Sling TV, YouTube TV or DIRECTV STEAM)
- In Your Roku Menu, navigate to “Search” and then press “OK” on the remote.
- Input the stream name that you are subscribed to into the search field.
- Select the streaming option and then press “OK.”
- Choose “Add Channel” and then press “OK” to activate your remote. If the channel has already been in use, “Go To Channel” is the alternative.
- The App has been installed on your Roku. Launch the app and log in using the credentials that you used to sign up for this service. TNT will be available via the live TV guide app.
You Can Watch TNT In HD On Fire TV
To stream TNT for TNT viewing on Fire TV, follow these guidelines.
- Sign up to a streaming provider that has TNT (Hulu Live TV Sling TV, YouTube TV or DIRECTV streaming)
- On the Fire TV Home screen, look for the search icon that is located in the upper left corner of the screen.
- Input in the stream name you are a subscriber for in the search box
- Select the streaming option and then click “OK.”
- Choose “Download,” and the channel will be installed.
- The app is now available on your Fire TV. Launch the app and sign in using the credentials you used to sign-up for the subscription. TNT will be available on the Live TV Guide app.
You Can Watch TNT In HD On Apple TV
To stream TNT for TNT viewing on Apple TV, follow these guidelines.
- Join a streaming service that offers TNT (Hulu Live TV Sling TV, YouTube TV or DIRECTV streaming)
- Right-click to reveal the search icon that is located in the upper-left corner of the screen
- Input the stream name that you subscribe to into the search field.
- Select the streaming service and click the cloud icon it will be added.
- The App has been installed on the Apple TV. Launch the app and sign in using the credentials that you used to sign up for this service. TNT will be a channel that is available on the live TV guide app.
Watch On The TNT App
You can also utilize also the TNT app to stream films and TV on TNT on-demand, and also watch TNT live. To stream TNT via the TNT app, you’ll need to enter your TV provider’s login details. The majority of people believe you need an account with your cable provider to use the TNT app, however that isn’t the reality. Presently, Hulu Live TV, YouTube TV, and DIRECTV streaming accounts can be used to access the TNT application.
You can also download the TNT application on your Roku, Apple TV, or Amazon Fire TV and watch on your TV using the Hulu Live TV, YouTube TV or DIRECTV streaming credentials. The full instructions are in the next section about how to install and activate the TNT application for your device that streams.
How To Watch What’s On Your Device
Let’s suppose we have a Hulu Live subscription as well as a Roku. You can follow this guideline to enable the TNT app for our devices. The steps listed below utilize Hulu Live TV and Roku to stream TNT however, all streaming devices and services will use the same method.
- Visit your channel’s store or the app store for your mobile device. On Roku, it’s known as”The Channel Store. “Channel Store.”
- Find TNT Channel
- Install the TNT app on your device, and then launch it.
- The Roku device will then give you an activation number and an URL.
- With a mobile or computer web browser, go to the web address.
- Then, you’ll be asked to select the TV provider you are using and the username/password. Enter your username and password used to access your Hulu Live TV account.
- After you log in to the TNT website the TV’s screen will be refreshed. Now you should be able to access the entire video content that the app has to offer.
Supported Streaming Devices
TNT App is supported on all streaming devices. TNT App is compatible with all the streaming devices:
- Android Devices
- iOS Devices
- Apple TV
- Android TV
- Amazon Fire TV
View TNT Live Online Without Cable Verdict
If you’re unsure if it’s time to put cable out of the way and not suggest you conduct a bit of study and research. You can also compare streaming devices and service plans. the traditional cables. It’s not just a matter of saving you money, in the long run, you’ll also have the ability to get access to a variety of channels that you wouldn’t receive otherwise.
We’re very confident in the services and products we’ve got that are listed on this page, and we hope that you discover them to be as great when searching for alternative cable options.