Learn how to view private/locked profiles on Facebook.
Picture this, you have recently met someone new, and you want to go through their social media before initiating with the any further. However, when you search for them on Facebook, all that is visible is their Username and a profile picture! This happens because their Profiles are locked/private. Now you are loading up the internet to find ways “how to view private/locked profiles on Facebook”
Well, you have come to the right place, continue reading, and learn different ways how you can view private/locked profiles on Facebook
First and foremost, some of you may be wondering what are private profiles on Facebook.
In simple words, a private Facebook profile is one you cannot access without being friends with the account’s owner i.e if a Facebook account is private/locked and you are not friends with that person then you won’t be able to see any information posted by them, you won’t be able to see the photos they share, their Facebook friends, or when/if that person is active on Facebook, additionally in some cases you might not even see their profile picture as well.
By default, every profile on Facebook is public, anyone using Facebook can access the information you have posted there, however, due to privacy concerns many people want to limit who/who cannot see what they have posted, hence, they lock their profiles.
Different Methods To View Private/Locked Profiles On Facebook
As we have already established, there are several workarounds you can use to view private/locked profiles on Facebook. There are simple tricks you can follow to do that or there are several third-party applications you can use.
In the next section of the article, we have listed various workarounds you adopt to view private/locked profiles on Facebook easily.
Method 1: Use Facebook Private Profile Viewer Tools
iStaunch: Facebook Private Profile Viewer by staunch is a free online tool that lets you view private Facebook profiles online for free without human verification. All you have to do is enter the Facebook profile link or username and tap on submit. Next, you will see photos and videos of private Facebook profiles without being friends.
Here’s how you can:
- Open Facebook Private Profile Viewer by iStaunch on your Android or iPhone device.
- Type the username or profile link whose private Facebook account you want to see.
- Enter the captcha code for verification and tap on the submit button.
- Next, you will see a private Facebook profile without being friends.
Cocospy: If you’re trying to view Facebook private profiles without being friends with the user, you can’t do that directly without using a spying app.
The best spying app that you can use is Cocospy. You need to know that to spy on the user to check his private profile on Facebook, you need to have physical access to the user’s device to install the Cocospy app.
- You need to first get into the official website of Cocospy.
- Then, click on the Sign Up Now button at the top right corner. Next, you need to create your account.
- Then, install the app on the target’s device. Open the Cocospy app on it.
- You need to follow the prompting instructions and set up the device.
- Then, log in to your Cocospy account and then monitor the Facebook activities of the user from the dashboard.
- You’ll be able to see the user’s profile picture and other details in his Facebook profile while monitoring.
mSpy: mSpy is another spying tool that can be used for viewing private profile accounts on Facebook. As it’s a spying tool, it comes with several other spying features too. You need to have a mSpy account to use this tool for spying on other devices.
- Open the mSpy website.
- Next, you need to enter your email address and then order your account.
- You’ll receive an email from mSpy where you’ll get your account credentials.
- You need to select and buy a mSpy plan. Once you’ve paid for your subscription, your account is ready.
- Install the app on the target’s device and set it up.
- Next, you’ll need to log in to your control panel and then view the user’s private Facebook activities.
Method 2: Send a Friend Request
Sending a friend request is a popular way of getting access to a private profile but that mostly depends on the relationship you are sharing with the person in question. Though this may seem pretty obvious it is one of the quickest and most relevant methods that you can use without falling in trouble.
It is great if you have all the information related to the person’s Facebook profile, however, if you don’t, then you can simply go ahead and search for any groups or among your close friends for more information about this person.
Method 3: Hire Someone Expert
You can hire some experts who specialize in hacking private profiles to gain information and access to the picture posted by the user on his personal profile. It can help you see the posts and pictures of the user.
You should know that you can only use this method to gain information. It’s illegal to access and hack into someone’s account and you cannot provide the information found by the hacker in the court as you’re using an unlawful method. If you get caught for hacking, you’ll be punished by the law.
Method 4: Google Search Person’s Name
You can also search for the person on Google and get to know more available information about the user.
To see the pictures of the user, you need to search for the person on the Google search bar, and then you’ll need to enter the Image section of the results to see the pictures of the user.
With that, we have reached the end of the article, I hope one of the several methods that have been mentioned can help you to view private/locked profiles on Facebook. You can share your thoughts with us in the comment section.