Have you been struggling in How to use Apple play on iPhone 13? You can connect it using a USB cable or through Bluetooth.
After you have connected to it, CarPlay will improve the experience of using your smartphone while driving. Apple launched the CarPlay feature for people similar to you, so you don’t need to stare over your iPhone every single moment of the day.
Sometimes, it’s okay to not pay attention to texts or calls when driving. However, sometimes it is imperative to keep an eye on the iPhone 13 screen for maps or to read an urgent text concerning a loved one.
In addition, there is also the ability to enjoy music or play podcasts or send an urgent message via WhatsApp to family and friends using spoken commands and more. Accessing the essential features that you need on an iPhone 13 right in front of your eyes on the dashboard is safer and easier to access.
To make use of it, you’ll need first to connect it with an iPhone 13. Let’s get right into it.
What Do I Need To Know About Enabling CarPlay On My iPhone?
How do you activate Wireless CarPlay on your iOS device?
- Click on it in the settings App.
- Choose ‘General’ Settings.
- Choose ‘CarPlay’ Settings.
- In the CarPlay setting screen, when Bluetooth is disabled, it will prompt you to turn it back on to enable the wireless feature of CarPlay’.
How To Use Apple Play On iPhone 13, Using USB Cable
- The first thing you need to do is ensure that your vehicle must be powered, and you’ll require the iPhone 13 and a USB cable to connect it to the car’s socket.
- Connect the iPhone 13 to the USB cable. Once you’ve done it, you will see a message on your screen. The news will request your consent for you to join Apple CarPlay.
- Then, after you select Yes and then give consent, Apple CarPlay icons will be displayed on the screen within several minutes. In addition, the option of CarPlay is also shown on the iPhone 13 screen.
- The new iPhone 13 is compatible with Apple CarPlay, and you can make calls, listen to music, send and receive a text messages, and listen to audiobooks and podcasts. Additionally, you can access Siri and use voice commands to operate the device and make it worthwhile.
- Thirdly, you’ll be able to view your phone’s contacts, emergency contacts, and your entire list of names, exactly like the iPhone 13 screen.
- You can also make your voicemail, browse directions on maps, etc.
- Voice commands can access all functions, including finding addresses and even seeing gas stations, parking lots, cafes, restaurants, and gas stations.
How To use Apple Play On iPhone 13, Wirelessly
Are you frustrated with unravelling your USB cable each time you utilize your Apple CarPlay feature while driving? I understand, mainly when your USB cable is kinked and is damaged and stops working midway.
Here’s how to connect your automobile with your iPhone 13 wirelessly to CarPlay.
- Visit the Settings App on your iPhone and tap it.
- Locate Bluetooth and turn it on. Then, go through your Settings application and scroll down until you find the General tab.
- Then select General and then tap CarPlay.
- Click on CarPlay and wait for a moment to link to the car.
- The VW-related pop-up will appear with a unique identifier unique to your vehicle.
- Tap Pair and allow to pair Your CarPlay with contacts and other items.
- Lastly, the pop-up of a six-digit number will be displayed on an infotainment gadget. Check it against the 6-digit code on your iPhone 13, and it should match.
- A Connect Technology pop-up window will be displayed. Click to open Apple CarPlay.
- In addition, this is all you need be doing to join to connect your iPhone 13 to your car. Additionally, every time you go in your vehicle, you’ll be able to connect it to your smartphone.
How To Customize Your Apple CarPlay?
- After successfully connecting your iPhone 13 to Apple CarPlay, Tap on the Settings icon.
- Additionally, click the Wallpaper icon, and there you’ll find a range of colours to match your background.
- Select a colour scheme you like, choose the colour combination you want, and then click. The screen will then show the preview, and If it’s the best option, you can click Set. Reboot from settings to your home screen, and examine your new backdrop for CarPlay.