Don’t you have a speaker? Or do you looking out for ways to use your Alexa as a speaker? Well then you are at the right place as here we are going to tell you how to use Alexa as a speaker. You can jam out with your Amazon Alexa and enjoy the music. You can play whatever you want on your amazon echo device and enjoy your time with your friends.
Alexa is just more than amazing and it helps you to listen to music wirelessly and they just work on battery and they need a good internet connection. They have been in trend for the past few years and you can just voice command and they work accordingly.
Well amazon echo is a speaker that will perform various functions and you can listen to the podcast, it will help you to answer the questions and it also helps to direct smart home devices. But there might be the case that you just need a speaker.
But every time you don’t need to voice command sometimes you want to use that as a Bluetooth device. For that, you can easily follow the steps to use your Alexa as a speaker. You can also pair it with your devices such as your android phone or your iPhone.
How To Use Alexa As A Speaker
You can follow these steps and then there you are.
- In the first step you need to go to the settings app on your device and then you need to click on Bluetooth in order to make sure that your Bluetooth is on.
- After that, if it is on then you will see my devices and other devices that will be below Bluetooth. If you can’t find this then you need to make sure that you have clicked on the circle that is in the oval shape that is next to Bluetooth. This may vary from device to device.
- Then you need to say Alexa pair or you can say Alexa Bluetooth on that will be within your hearing distance of amazon echo and then this will put your echo into pairing mode.
- After that, a flashing blue light will turn on, and also it will show you other devices on the Bluetooth menu on your phone.
- In the last step you need to tap echo under other devices n your iPhone and then it wil help you to connect.
After all, when it will get connected then it will act as a speaker for you and in case you want to disconnect it then you need to say Alexa disconnect from your phone. After you will pair your device then it will be easier for you to use your echo as a Bluetooth speaker and then you can easily connect it whenever you want. You just need to say, Alexa, connect to my phone.
How To Pair Echo’s Bluetooth To Another Speaker
Well if you want to connect it to the better sounding system or you want to connect it to your headphones then also you can do that and use it to play the audio from your echo. There is a possibility to connect Bluetooth headphones to your echo device. For that, you just need to follow these steps and there you are.
- In the first step, you need to make sure that your Bluetooth mode is active or that whatever stereo, Bluetooth speaker you are going to use is active.
- In the second step, you need to open the Alexa app on your device.
- In the next step, you need to find devices and then you need to tap on echo and Alexa.
- After that, you need to tap on the specific echo devices that you want to use.
- Then you need to tap on connect a device and you will see this under Bluetooth connections.
After this, the list will show you the headphones, speakers, or the sound system and you can tap on any of them. After that, your echo is connected to the wireless audio device. Or else you can use the voice command.
So this was all about how to use Alexa as a speaker. You can easily do that by following the steps that we have mentioned. So go and use that as a speaker. Still, if you have any other doubt then you can ask us in the comment section. Go and enjoy with your Alexa device.