What is Toast in Multiversus and How To Toast In Multiversus? Toasting has two purposes: It’s a way of showing respect to other players after a match, and it’s also a way for them to get a few Gold Coins. Although it is part of the starter challenge, the system can be confusing. This guide will show you how to get currency and give kudos to another player through the system in Multiversus.
How To Toast In Multiversus
Toasts are small prizes you can give to other players after each fight. How do you get them?
- Go to the main menu of the game.
- Select the “Collection” tab.
- Take a look at the upper right corner of the screen.
- To purchase toasts, click on the Toast icon.
- For 350 Gold, you can purchase packs of 10 Toast. You can buy as much toast as you like if you have enough gold.
You will receive five toasts if you have the Preseason Battle Pass. If you have the Premium Battle Pass, you will receive 10 Toasts after you complete Tier 6 or Tier 12 fights.
How to Toast Another Player
How do you toast other players once you have the Toasts? It’s very simple.
- Match-up of “Best of Three”.
- After that, go to the winner/loser Screen.
- Wait until a Toast appears above the head of the winner.
- Click on the “Give toast” button to gift it to someone else.
- Your opponent will also get 25 Gold Coins if you give them kudos.
This is all you need to know about how to toast another player in Multiversus.