2022 is about to end, and there is no chance social media sites will leave this without introducing new features or filters, bidding farewell to 2022.
TikTok also tried its hand at this; recently, a trend became famous on TikTok, where TikTok users show their 2022 through a series of photos and videos.
Now, it is comparatively a complex video to make; therefore, it has led many people to ask how they can sync their videos on TikTok.
You see, many a time, when users try to sync audio with the videos they have created, it so happens that the audio and videos don’t sync with each other.
However, worry not as in this article, we have provided you with a step-by-step guide on How To Sync Videos on TikTok
How To Sync Videos on TikTok – Step-By-Step Procedure
Down below we have mentioned the steps to sync videos on TikTok:
- Log in to your TikTok account and hit the plus button on the main toolbar.
- When the camera screen opens, click on the icon in the bottom-right corner and choose the video clips from your phone’s gallery that you want to use.
- Select the sound for your video and tap the Adjust clip button.
- Find the Auto sync icon in the bottom-left corner and press on it.
- Once you are happy with your video, hit Done.
- After that, press the Next button in the upper-right corner.
- Now you can insert stickers, apply effects and filters or write something on your video.
- When you are ready to share your video with TikTok, tap Next and click on the Post button.
Reasons Why You Can’t Sync Videos On TikTok
Method 1: Check The Connection
As mentioned above, one of the main reasons behind the problem is an unstable or poor network, so you are advised to check your internet speed. This problem can be easily solved.
Disconnect your mobile or device to access the internet or wi-fi, wait for 30 seconds and connect it again.
Method 2: Sign Out And Sign In
Your next step should be signing out of TikTok so that you can sync videos on TikTok. You can do that by going to the “profile” option on the upper left-hand side and logging out after some time signing in to your account.
Once you are in, check whether you can access sync videos on TikTok without any hassle.
Method 3: Check The Server
High traffic, and sometimes, due to common maintenance issues, you can’t sync videos on TikTok.
In this situation, you can check the TikTok server status and wait temporarily till the issues are not fixed in the central server.
Method 4: Update The App
Most often, you can’t sync videos on TikTok because you are using some outdated version of TikTok, but this problem can be efficiently dealt with.
Just go to google store and update the application.
Method 5: Uninstall And Reinstall
If updating your app doesn’t help sync video on TikTok, then your next step should be uninstalling your app.
Reinstall it after some time, log in with your information and see if it does the trick.