Participating in VR games is becoming more frequent due to Oculus Quest 2. This is due to it being one of the most popular standalone VR headsets for the price. In this guide, let’s examine the steps of How To Stream Oculus Quest 2 To Discord.
It is possible to stream games on the Oculus Quest 2 on Discord or browse. While the process isn’t simple, they aren’t too tricky to master.
If you’re looking for the answers to How to stream oculus quest 2 to Discord, you must be sure to go through the following helpful tips and tips and tricks.
How to Stream Oculus Quest 2 to Discord
You have two options you could stream your Oculus Quest 2 game on Discord.
Converting your browser into Discord
- To start the casting process of the Oculus Quest 2 in your web browser, first, sign into the Oculus Account and begin casting. Make sure you only cast the Oculus Quest 2 in Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge.
- Once you have signed in, you will have a casting screen.
- Then, you need to press next the Oculus button of your remote to access the menu within your headset.
- You’ll be presented at the top of the display with four options. Select the option with the word Cast.
- Select the computer you wish to cast from and then click the next.
- If you follow the steps above correctly, you should be able to cast your headset onto your web browser. You can verify this by checking for the screen’s red dot in the upper right corner. This will confirm that it has been cast.
- Then, open Discord and begin screen sharing. You can choose your preferred browser from the apps or select the screen you want to share.
Utilizing Virtual Desktop to cast
- Download Virtual Desktop Virtual Desktop app on your Oculus Quest 2.
- On your PC, install on your computer the Virtual Desktop streamer app.
- Open the desktop app, and enter your Oculus username to join the application for Quest 2.
- Then, open your Virtual Desktop on your Quest 2. If it is connected correctly, you can see your Desktop display.
- Click the Menu button to start The Desktop window.
- Click on the Settings option and ensure you’ve selected the Microphone passthrough option. It is recommended that you disable Noise cancellation.
- In the section for streaming Select in the Streaming section, select VR Graphics Quality based on how powerful your graphics card is. Then, you can change it to medium, low, medium or high.
- You can leave VR Bitrate settings as default.
- Open Discord, and in the settings for video and voice, make sure that the input device is set to microphone audio. Set that output device as the default.
This is the conclusion of this guide for streaming your Oculus Quest 2 on Discord.