Instagram has been around for over 10 years. It was launched in October 2010, the 6th of October 2010. Instagram has been around for more than a decade. Instagram users almost all create their bio’s to describe themselves.
Let’s Learn how to see your old bio’s on Instagram
Humans change over time, so it’s not surprising that you may keep changing your bio. What if you wish to update your biography from the one that was?
Instagram saves your bio-history and allows you to see your usernames and bios.
How To See Your Old Bio’s On Instagram
Check Out Old Instagram Bios For Mobile (Android and iOS).
1. To access your Instagram account, open the Instagram app and tap the profile icon in the bottom navigation bar. Once on the profile screen, click the hamburger menu in the upper-right corner.
2. To find your Instagram bio, open the pop-up menu and choose “Your activity.” Then tap on “Account History.” You can view your previous Instagram bios by going to Security->Access data->Former bio text. However, this feature is not available anymore.
3. Now, you will see a historical view of the key changes that have been made to your account. You can browse through the history and see your old bios under the “Bio” heading.
4. Although you cannot copy the text from your Instagram bio, there is a way around it. You can take a screenshot of your bio, including the quote or text you want to revisit. Next, open the Google Lens app. Free is integrated into many camera apps on Android phones. Select the screenshot. This will allow you to select the text and then copy it quickly.
5. Next, go back to Instagram. Click on your profile photo in the bottom navigation bar and choose “Edit Profile.” Now you can copy it to Instagram and update your bio.
Step 1: Click your profile image in the upper-right corner of your computer screen. Then, select Settings.
Step 2 Select the Privacy & Security option.
Step 3 Select the View account data option under Account Data.
Step 4: Click View All under Former bio texts. Scroll down to view additional bios.
How Can You Delete Old Instagram Bios?
Instagram cannot delete any of your past bios. Instagram keeps your account information, such as username history and bio-history, as long as it is active.
These data cannot be deleted from Instagram’s databases unless you delete your account.
How Do I See Bio Texts That Have Been Deleted?
You may now be able to view your old Instagram bios and decide to delete them. You can view your old bio text, but you cannot delete them. Instagram does not allow you to do so. It is stored regardless of what you do. All of your data can be accessed but not deleted.
How Do I Add A Former Bio To My Current Bio?
You can change your bio, but add your old bio to your current bio. Follow these simple steps.
- To view your bio text, follow the steps above.
- Hold and press to copy the current bio.
- Return to your profile page.
- Click on Edit Profile.
- There is an option to paste the copied bio into a new bio.
- To save your changes, click on the top-right corner.
How Can I Check The Bio Of Another Person?
It is possible to be curious about someone’s previous bios. Unfortunately, you cannot check the bios of others. Instagram does not have any tool or setting that can check the previous bios of others.
Many third-party apps on the market promise to help you do the same. I would advise you not to use these apps. These apps could allow you to do data theft and even cause your Instagram account to be banned. Don’t download such apps.
It’s like looking at your childhood videos and bio text on Instagram. It’s a great way to refresh your memories and make someone’s day. You will also discover how silly and funny you were in the past. We’d love to hear your thoughts in the comments about how you felt reading your Instagram bios.