Before we come to the actual topic many of you must be wondering what is Snapchat plus. Snapchat plus is the premium version of Snapchat. In short, you pay and earn some extra privileges on Snapchat. But this new version came with questions, one of those being How To See The Best Friend List On Snapchat Plus?
This premium version of Snapchat allows you to keep track of your friends, it allows you to see who rewatched your stories and it provides you the ability to change Snapchat‘s icon. The subscription for Snapchat plus is free for a week and after that, you will be charged according to the plan you choose.
The simple answer is yes and for the detailed version of that answer read the article below
How To See The Best Friend List On Snapchat Plus?
What Snapchat essentially does is it keeps track of your activities like who you text the most, who you send the most number of snaps to, and in general with whom you engage the most on the platform, and based on that data Snapchat assigns you your best friends and friends.
Snapchat has different emojis available that define your degree of friendship with that person. Down below are some of the Snapchat emojis and what they signify.
- Baby: this emoji means that you just became friends with this person.
- Smiling face: this emoji means that this person is one of your eight best friends on Snapchat i.e you have sent more messages to this person than others.
- Gold heart: the gold heart emoji means that you that this other Snapchat user are each other’s best friends. This means you have sent the most amount of texts to each other.
- Red heart: if a red heart is displayed right next to one of your friend’s usernames that means you have been best friends for two weeks in a row.
- Pink hearts: red hearts means that you and that friend have been each other’s best friends for two months in a row.
Follow these steps to see your best friend list:
- Open the Snapchat app on your device.
- In the next step, swipe right or click on the chat icon to open your chat page.
- Next, select the three-dots icon and click on manage friendships.
- Under the best friend section, you will see the list of your best friends.
If you are accessing your best friend list from Snapchat plus instead of Snapchat, it further allows you to pin one of your best friends as #1.
How To See Others Best Friends List On Snapchat?
Before we learn about the top friend’s list on Snapchat, we will find out what the Best Friends listing on Snapchat has changed. For those who have been using Snapchat since the beginning, be aware that the Best Friends list feature on Snapchat is not a brand new feature, and there have been many changes made to the feature. The initial Best Friends list was created in the way that your best friends list was displayed on your profile and available for everyone to be able to see. However, this was changed, and now Snapchat has changed how it displays the feature so that only you can access your most loved friends.
As this new feature was introduced, what was the best way to view others’ friends’ lists on Snapchat was one of the top concerns of Snapchat users. In reality, many were dissatisfied with the course of events and decided to determine if there were alternatives to check out their friends’ top friends list on Snapchat. However, Snapchat on their Support page has explicitly stated that this feature is available to individuals.
“People are able to see who’s among you Best Friends, but no other person can view your Best Friends list. This feature is only for you.”