We all know that Instagram is so much in trend these days and everyone at their place is just scrolling Instagram right now. Am I right? Even the person reading this just switched to another tab in order to search this otherwise he/she was using Instagram before. Are you finding it difficult to see liked posts? That’s why you are here searching for How To See Liked Posts on Instagram 2022.
Worry not we have got the answer for you. There is a large number of people who post their pictures anytime on Instagram. There are many new Instagram features that you should know and stay updated about this app.
So here we are going to discuss how to see liked posts on Instagram in 2022. We are going this for every device here so keep reading and this your problem will be solved.
The Best Way To See Liked Posts on Instagram in 2022
With this, you will be able to see the posts that you have liked recently and that too without looking back at the feed. So follow these steps in order to see liked posts on Instagram in 2022
- In the first step, you need to visit your profile and you can log in on your android device as well on your iPhone.
- Then the next thing you need to do is you need to tap on the profile icon that will be at the bottom right corner of the screen and then you need to tap on the three horizontal lines. Those horizontal lines will be at the upper right of the page.
- In the third step, you need to tap settings that is at the base of the account.
- Then you need to tap on posts you have liked.
- When you click this, you will have the option to view the 300 posts you have loved in the past.
So now you can easily see your liked posts on Instagram by following these steps and you can apply this procedure only on your mobile device, not on the desktop version.
For that the steps are different. In case you have the updated version of Instagram in 2022 on your smartphone and you are not able to see the option of post you have liked then you need to go back to the older version and also you can send a report to Instagram developer.
You can follow the steps to view the liked posts on your Instagram account and this is the alternative way. In this, you need to go to your activity and then you need to click on interactions. Then you will get to see the posts you have liked there.
How To See Liked Photos on The Instagram Web?
Well, the answer to this is there is no legal way to see liked photos on the Instagram web version as it doesn’t allow you to see photos from Instagram login on the desktop version. But still, there are tricks that will help you to solve this and for that, you need to have third-party browsers extension and then you will be able to see the liked photo on your desktop browser.
For that, you need to follow these steps.
- You need to open google chrome on your Mac and then you need to log in to your account on instagram.com and then you will get to see the three dots icon that will be next to the profile icon. These will be shown at the right corner of the screen. Tip- you need to have an improved layout for Instagram and for that google it and then you can install it on your chrome browser.
- Then after that, you need to click on the likes option.
- Then you can see the limited posts that you have liked on your instagram account.
How To Unlike The Previously Liked Photos On Your Instagram
You can also unlike the photos that you have liked on your Instagram if you want to on your android as well as on your iPhone. Follow these steps to unlike the previously liked photos on your Instagram
- First, you need to open the instagram app and then you need to tap on the display picture that will be at the bottom right corner of your screen.
- Then you need to select the three lines icons. After doing the first step you need to open the menu and you can do that by tapping on the three lines symbol or by clicking on the three-line symbol that will be at the upper right of your screen.
- In the third step, you need to see and click on the setting in order to access it. You need to click on the setting icon that will be present at the lower part of the menu. It will then take you to another arrangement of choices.
- Then you tap on the account. Your account will include your new activities and also some settings. After that, you need to select posts you have liked in order to see what you have liked.
- In the last step, you need to select the post that you want to unlike. After that, you need to hit the liked posts and then unlike the post that you want to by tapping on the heart symbol under the post. As Instagram doesn’t have the arrangement of liking the posts in a bunch so you need to do it this way. So you need to select all the posts individually in order to unlike the posts.
How To See What Someone Likes on Instagram
Although earlier there was an option to view what individuals follow on Instagram or review. There was a segment named following and there you had the option to see the activities of the individuals that you follow. You can easily see what they have liked and what photograph they commented on.
But in the year 2019 Instagram removed this option and at this point, it is not easy to see what others have liked. But still, there is a way that you can do that. You can click on the individual pictures and then you will be able to see what individuals have liked those posts. You can also see what they have liked in the past.
So from this, we can still see what someone likes irrespective of that feature. You can also use some of the other applications to recognize what someone likes on Instagram.
So this was all about how to see liked photos on Instagram. We told the steps for your mobile device and also for the web browser. Now you can easily see by following these steps. Still, if you face any problem while doing this then you can ask us in the comment section.