Most messaging applications let users respond directly to messages sent by specific senders. This can assist you in not getting confused in responding to an older message, not the one sent last. This feature of How To Reply To A Specific Message On Instagram is handy when you’re in a group chat. Instagram came in a bit too late to introduce this feature.
Of all the new features available in Instagram Direct, the ability to reply to a particular email on Instagram is beneficial. Instagram users can quote and respond to specific messages within a DM. The ‘Swipe-to-Reply’ messages feature of Instagram is similar to Messenger or WhatsApp. With the swipe-to-reply function, you can directly reply to a specific message in a group or individual chat.
The replies you quote make lengthy conversations more meaningful, mainly when you are in large groups.
If you respond to a message in an Instagram DM, The original message is quoted with your response. This informs the recipient to know which particular message the sender replied to. Apart from messages in text, users can respond to an individual image, video, and voice note. You can also reply to stickers or emojis and GIFs.
How To Reply To A Specific Message On Instagram With an iPhone
To respond to a particular Instagram message that was sent by someone using an iPhone, follow these steps:
- On the feed page, click on the “Messenger” icon in your screen’s upper right-hand corner.
- Choose the private or group chat in your message.
- Click right on the message when you locate it, tap to activate the “reply” icon, and compose your message. It is also possible to hold the screen to the message from the sender and then write your response in the middle.
- Now, you’ll see the sender’s message displayed above the text input field. Enter your response and then send it.
If you choose an email to reply to, it will display in quotation marks to show what you’re discussing in the discussion. In other cases, pressing the reply button first and then the bottom will send your message on its own.
How To Reply To A Specific Message On Instagram With an Android Smartphone
The ability to reply to a specific Instagram message On Android is the same as on iPhone. Here’s how you can do it.
- Go to your Instagram feed, then tap on the “Messenger” icon in the upper right-hand part of your screen.
- Find the conversation that has the particular message.
- Press and hold the text message before moving it to the left till it is above the text input box.
- Write your reply. The message you send will be added to the message you transmit.
If you want, you can reply with messages posted on Instagram by using another method:
- In Instagram feed From your Instagram feed, tap the paper plane icon located on the upper right-hand edge of your display. This will allow you to open messages.
- Start the conversation with the message.
- Hold the message until three options for action appear.
- Choose “Reply.” The message you’re responding to will be displayed in the upper right corner of the box for text.
- Enter your reply. Once you’ve sent your message, it will be added before you reply.
How To Reply To A Specific Message On Instagram Utilizing A Computer
The ability to respond to a specific message on Instagram is also possible with Instagram’s desktop application. Here’s how you can reply to posts on Instagram using a computer.
- Start by opening “Instagram.com” using an Internet browser on your PC.
- Click on the “Messenger” icon on the right at the top. The feed.
- Find the conversation and then the message to which you want to reply.
- Click on the “horizontal dots” icon next to the message.
- From the options available, Choose “Reply.”
- Enter your message and then send your message. The message you reply to will be added to your message.
Once you’ve learned how you can respond to sent by the same person on Instagram, Your interactions with your friends will be more understandable. Be sure to keep your Instagram up-to-date by turning on automatic updates.