Snapchat not only helps us to capture the beautiful memories of our life but provides us extra avenues where we can keep them protected and safe, and out of the reach of everyone except you.
The lesser-known feature known as “my eyes only” does exactly that, it keeps your snaps inaccessible and maintains your privacy.
However, there are times you may forget your password or accidentally delete the pictures stored there, worry not, they are easily recoverable.
In this article, we have explained the different ways How To Recover My Eyes Only Pictures On Snapchat.
How to Recover Deleted Snapchat My Eyes Only Pictures through Snapchat
Once deleted Snapchat My Eyes only photos may still be available in ‘My Data Archive’; then by following a few simple steps, you can easily recover your deleted My Eyes Only pictures:
- Firstly, launch your Snapchat app on your phone.
- Tap on your Profile Icon showing up in the upper-left corner.
- Next, click on the ‘Settings‘ option located at the top-right hand
- On the ‘Settings Page’; scroll down a little bit until you see the My Data option under the ‘Privacy‘ section
- Then, tap on the My Data option, and you need to log in introducing by your Snapchat ID.
- On the resulting page, you have to select the MY DATA option.
- Further, press the Submit Request button that showing at bottom of your screen.
- After getting to submit a recovery request, your archived data will be ready; you will get an email in your inbox to download it. It may take some time according to your number of videos, photos, and messages.
- Next, tap on the link that is sent by the Snapchat team and it will redirect to ‘My Data Page’.
- Finally, you have to need to choose a “zip” file to get download data to your phone.
- Once completed this process, you are ready to get access to your deleted memories in a zip file format.
How to Restore Deleted Snapchat My Eyes Only Pictures using cache
The device’s cache can also perform as a storage box for you to restore deleted Snapchat My Eyes Only photos. The cache is temporary data that keeping to store by the application to make its work quickly and offer a great user experience.
Whenever, you are trying to delete your photo, videos, and other stuff from memories then there is a chance that it is still available in your phone’s cache.
Just you have to follow a few instructions to do this; this trick will be applicable on Android devices:
- First of all, you have to get access to your Android file system. For this, you require to take the assistance of a dedicated file explorer/manager app on an Android device.
- Next, browse to its Snapchat folder; the probability is that it is stored on Android Snapchat data
- Here, you can also see for cache folder and view saved photos. Transfers them to any other place and changes their extensions to get access to them.
Ways to recover Deleted My Eyes Only Pictures Back for Both iPhone & Android
If you have either iPhone or an Android device, doesn’t matter! This hack is applicable for both phones, but make ensure that you should be a verified email id to get download your desired data. Here’s how?
- Firstly you have to go to your favorite browser and visit at snapchat.com page.
- Once open this page, click on the My Data option.
- On the next page, you have to click on the Submit Request option that locating at the bottom of the same page.
- If you already have registered a verified email id along with Snapchat, then a pop-up dialogue box shows up We’ll send you an email with a link once your data is ready to download. Please don’t share this link with anyone
- When you got a confirmation email id in your inbox, by following this link you can get download your precious data.
- Finally, click on this link to download your deleted data.
Keep in mind your My Data Downloads will be saved as a ZIP format, so you should have compatible software on your device to open this ZIP formatted file and see this content.
How to Recover My Eyes Only Pictures on Snapchat Without Password
If you didn’t remember your Snapchat password or forgot it, don’t worry! You can easily get My Eyes Only pictures back by following a few simplest steps:
- Go to your Memories app and perform swipe left to get access to the My Eyes Only menu.
- Then at the bottom of the page, you will view the text Options.
- Click on Forgot Passcode.
- Click on the Next button after inserting your Snapchat account’s password
- After reading all the on-screen information, tap on the Circle symbol and click on the Continue button to go on along with this process
How do My Eyes Only work?
My Eyes Only is for Snaps that you want to keep extra private, with a password you can make those photos exclusive to only you.
You can move Snaps and Stories in your Memories to My Eyes Only — then you can only see them after you enter your passcode.
To view My Eyes only, swipe up from the camera screen to open Memories, then swipe left to the My Eyes Only tab and enter your passcode, once you press enter, you will have access to all the pictures you have saved there.
How do I save Snaps to My Eyes Only by default?
Yes, you can automatically save all your pictures clicked on Snapchat to my eyes only, once you enable it, each time you click a snap it will be saved to my eyes only
To save Snaps to My Eyes Only by default follow these steps:
- Tap settings in My Profile to open Settings
- Scroll down and tap ‘Memories’
- Toggle on ‘Save to My Eyes Only by Default’