Amazon FireTV Stick allows you to stream TV, movies, and live events. Suppose you don’t know how to pair a Firestick remote with a TV, you can easily access your favorite shows if you learn how to use the remote.
What Is The Best Way To Pair A Firestick Remote With A TV?
1. Press and hold the Home key for ten seconds on your Firestick remote.
2. After that, you’ll either see the blue light flashing a few times on your remote or an on-screen message confirming that it has been paired. Unplug the Firestick from the power source, take out the batteries, and reconnect if neither of these is visible. Press and hold the Home button.
How To Program The Firestick Remote To Your TV
- The remote can be paired with your Amazon Firestick during the initial set.
- After you have made the required connections, you can pair your remote.
- Remove the two batteries from the Amazon Fire TV stick case once the initial association has been established.
- Place the batteries in their respective slots.
- When the batteries are inserted, pairing should take place automatically.
- If you cannot find the Home button on your remote, press it for 10 seconds.
- Now, the remote is to be paired with the Smart TV.
- To confirm that your remote is connected, use the following Amazon Fire Stick Programming process.
- Check your remote to see if the Voice button blinks rapidly. If it blinks quickly, it is in Discovery mode. It is currently looking for devices to connect.
- If the three light colors on the remote flash, it is a sign that the TV and remote have successfully paired.
How To Pair Your Firestick Remote If You Have Lost It
You don’t need a paired remote that works, but you have one. Instead, use your smartphone to connect your Firestick remote:
1. Install the Firestick app on your iPhone or iPad.
2. Choose your Fire TV device or choose Add device if not available. Then enter your login information.
3. To use your phone as a remote, enter your PIN.
4. Select Home from your smartphone or tablet and then hit Options.
5 Choose Bluetooth Devices.
6. Click Amazon Fire TV Remotes to select Add a New Remote.
7. Hold the Home button of your Firestick remote for a few seconds until it is recognized.
8. On a tablet or phone, press to select. The new remote should now appear on your list.
How Do I Reprogram A Firestick Remote?
What to Do:
- Do not unplug the firestick power source in the traditional sense of unplugging HDMI ports, but instead turn off the Firestick’s power.
- Wait for a few seconds. Count to 10 before you plug in and wait for the Firestick to restart/reboot.
- Once you see the home screen with all the applications, your Firestick is connected to the internet.
- Now take a Firestick remote control and press the Home button aiming at the firestick device. Wait 30-40 seconds until a flashing flash appears on a large screen and indicates that your remote has been connected.
Is It Possible To Pair A Remote Control With A Firestick?
There are many Fire Stick remote models. They are not all interchangeable. You can’t pair a Fire Stick remote with a different Fire Stick. This is because the remote and Fire Stick must be compatible. The 2nd generation Alexa Voice Remote works only with Amazon Fire TVs of the 1st and 2nd generations, Fire Stick smart TVs, and Fire TV Edition smart TVs. However, it works with other models.
It’s not possible to know compatibility straightforwardly. Therefore, it is best to contact Amazon. Amazon lists a variety of compatible Fire Stick remotes. Customer support can provide additional assistance if necessary. If you have a remote, it’s good to pair it with your existing one. However, don’t purchase a replacement device until you are sure that the remote is compatible.
While you can pair your Fire Stick with up to seven remotes at once, each remote will only pair with one Fire TV. A Fire Stick remote paired to another Fire Stick will not work with the original Fire Stick.