GTA 5 is an open-world game that’s among the most popular. It also has the largest maps in any genre.
The title is How To Open Interaction Menu Gta5 Ps4. However, it’s not an RPG-style action game like The Witcher. GTA 5 doesn’t have the same RPG mechanics as The Witcher. It has many menus and systems that players must use to make progress.
GTA games are easy to learn and simple enough for anyone to play.
The Interaction Menu is a sub-menu that players often forget about. It should always be used.
What Is The Interaction Menu In GTA 5 Online?
GTA 5 Interaction menu in GTA Online and Story Mode offers a variety of options and features that will be useful to players.
The Interaction Menu in GTA Online allows you to set Waypoints quickly, access your Inventory, replenish Health, Body Armor, and Ammo and equip Accessories. You can also use dozens of vehicle options, track Daily Objectives and Collectibles, enable a passive mode, and more.
How To Open Interaction Menu Gta5 Ps4
GTA: Online and GTA 5 Story Mode both have the Interaction Menu. You can access the Interaction Menu via PS4 here:
- To open the Interaction Menu, press the Touchpad Button
- Choose the option that interests you
The Interaction Menu can be used for many things, including:
- Set Waypoints for Quick GPS Navigation (Los Santos Customs, Barber, Missions, etc.)
- Get Inventory
- Accessories such as glasses, hats, and gloves can be changed.
- Refuel your Health with Healthy Snacks (GTA Online).
- Body Armour (GTA Online).
- Fire Works (GTA Online)
- Check Daily Objectives (GTA Online).
- Impromptu Races (GTA Online)
- Walk Style (GTA Online).
- Highlight Player
- Your vehicle is empty
- Vehicle Access
- One-on-One Deathmatch
- You can commit suicide or kill yourself.
Although the Interaction Menu is easy to forget after just a few hours of gameplay, the most seasoned players use it to keep up with GTA: Online.
How To Open Interaction Menu In GTA 5 Online on Xbox 4, Xbox, and PC
Here are the steps to access and open the GTA 5 Interaction menu on all platforms.
You can open the Interaction Menu in GTA Online or Story Mode with these controls:
- You can access the Interaction Menu by pressing the “key.
- You can access the Interaction Menu on PS4 or HTML5 by pressing and holding down the “Touchpad.”
- S be accessed by pressing and holding the “View” button.
- You can access the Interaction Menu on the PlayStation 3 by pressing and holding down the “Select” button.
- You can access the Interaction Menu on the Xbox 360 by pressing and holding down the “Back” key.
The Interaction Menu is located in the upper left corner.
GTA Online Interaction Menu: List Of Options & Features
The complete list of features in the GTA Online Interaction menu is available here. Each option has been explained and detailed. This list has been updated to 2021 following all Title Changes in the history and evolution of GTA Online.
Invite to Property
You can invite others to your Properties (such as apartments, offices, clubhouses, etc.) if you are currently there. This option allows you to invite other players into your Property quickly.
You can place your waypoint at a specific location (on the GPS).
This is a list of your 3 daily objectives with checkboxes that show progress.
Daily Objectives reward you with GTA$ or RP for completing them.
GTA 5 Interaction Menu has the GTA Online Inventory. It contains items such as cash and weapon ammo.
You can modify player options in the GTA 5 Interaction menu’s Style section, such as clothing and accessories.
You can view and modify several Personal Car options.
View and modify service options for your Large Car Properties.
You can volunteer to join an organization or start your own.
You can join a Motorcycle Club or create your own.
Map Blip Options
You can hide or show certain Jobs, Events, and other activities.
This allows the player to host an impromptu race against fellow players in the Freemode session.
This brings up the player list, allowing a player to be highlighted by flashing an icon on the map.
In Free Mode, you can set voice chat preferences (who can hear you and who can hear your voice). This does not affect mission chat.