We all want to stay entertained by using social media. Making video content is one of the great things to stay entertained but what if you lost some part of your videos somewhere. Well, then they can be used to make short gifs.
So know here how to make a gif on Twitter.
After the announcement of Twitter that people can post gifs the internet at that time rejoiced. These gifs whether animated or funny will help you to tell your story. People love to apply shortcuts in everything and this is the best way to share your short story.
You can easily tell them what is going on in your mind and also craft your message in the gifs.
Well, there are multiple tools with the help of which you can create gifs apart from the photoshop method. You just need to search for the gif maker or you can also use gifhy and with the help of these, you will be able to make gifs easily. It is one of the best image formats that are being used nowadays after the JPEF format.
It will help you to turn your highly static photo into an animated picture. Twitter has the inbuilt feature of making gif and in case you want to know how to make a gif on Twitter then keep reading then you will get the answers.
Here’s How To Make a Gif on Twitter
You can go for a lot of animations in your gif on the Twitter app and if you want to create a gif on Twitter then you need to follow these steps and then you will be able to make it easier.
- In the first step, you need to open your Twitter app on your iPhone.
- After that, you need to click on compose tweet icon and you can make that by clicking on the feather icon that is visible on your screen.
- After that, you need to choose the desired image and you can choose that from your library on your phone.
- In the fourth step, you need to click on the add button that is visible at the top right corner of your screen.
- Then you need to allow the gif in order to attach it to your tweet in full size. You need to hit the struck-out gif icon that is at the bottom of your screen in order to turn the static image into an animated gif file.
- Then you need to tap on the logo in order to activate the animation and then you need to play your live photo as gifs
- After that, you need to add an alt description. Take a not here to make the precise description
- Then you need to provide a caption for the image that you have chosen.
- In the last step, you need to click on a tweet in order to post the gif.
With this, you will be able to make it on your Twitter app and you can also save that on your phone.
Now if you want to save that gif on Twitter then you need to open your Twitter on your device and after that, you need to click on eh photo icon in order to capture or upload a photo or video or video from the tweet compose box.
You can save it as your live photo also and the other thing that you need to know here is that animated gifs can’t be included in tweets with multiple images and you can only send one gif in a single tweet.
Here are Some Things You Should Know About GIF on Twitter
Important things that you need to know here are the size of the gif that you can upload on Twitter. Well, when you will upload the gif for Twitter to the Twitter library then automatically it will get scaled and it will get expanded.
In case you are uploading a gif from your web browser then the maximum size can be up to 15 MB and for the mobile device it should not exceed 5 MB and the size of the photos that you should upload is also the same.
The other important thing that you need to know is that Twitter only accepts GIF, PBG files, and JPEG files so you need to go for these only and avoid uploading BMP TIFF or any other format as it will not accept that and it won’t work on Twitter.
So this was all about how to make gifs on Twitter. We told the easy ways to upload gifs on Twitter. By following these steps you can easily make one for yourself. You should go for the animated gifs as they are loved by everyone.
Have a happy time making gifs on Twitter.