Are you looking out for ways to hide your snap score from people? Are you not feeling comfortable with sharing your snap score? Or do you want to keep your things private? Whatever may be the reason we understand your problem and we are here with the solution for how to hide your snap score.
There can be anything like you want to hide your snap score from someone specific or you want to hide your snap score from multiple users. There can be anything and you can do it very easily. If you want that no one stalks you and you want to avoid that then hiding your snap score is one of the best things that you can do.
Hiding your snap score will help you to prevent your snap activity. They will no longer know what you are doing on Snapchat. People will not be aware of the thing how many snaps are you sending in a day. What’s better than this?
So keep reading to know how to hide your snap score, how to manage who can see your snap score, and everything related to this. It will be so easy you just need to follow these steps and then boom!
What To Do If You Want To Hide Your Snap Score
If you want to hide your snap score from someone then you need to remove that person from your list or you need to block them on Snapchat. When you both will be friends on Snapchat then they will be able to view your snap score. There is no single privacy setting on Snapchat that will help you to hide your snap score from others.
There are certain settings on Snapchat that will help you to change who can contact you, who can view your story, who can see you in a quick add, and who can see your location. These things you can change in the settings.
You can also change the contact me option in the setting in order to change who can send you a snap, who can chat with you there, and who can call you on Snapchat.
You can choose according to your choice from everyone, my friends, or you can make it custom and make your list from the settings. There you will see the option to view my story and then your story settings will be changed. You can also change your location and then enable or disable people from seeing you in a quick add.
So if you want to hide then you need to remove them or block them. In order to do that, you need to follow the steps.
- In the first step, you need to open Snapchat on your device in order to navigate your chat list.
- In order to see the chat list, you need to choose the second icon that will be located on the bottom of your navigation bar.
- This will help you to block or remove that person from your Snapchat.
- When you see that there is showing pending under their name then it might be the case that person has removed you.
- Then you need to find the user from whom you to hide your snap score from
- You will find that person on your chat list
- You can also search for the person at the top left corner of your screen and then you will be able to search for the person.
- In the eight-step, you need to click on that person in order to chat.
- Then you need to tap on their bitmoji and you can see this at the top left corner of your screen in order to visit their profile. You will see that there are showing multiple options on their profile that will be triple dots icon, send my location, etc.
- Then you need to tap on the three dots icon that you are seeing at the top right corner of your screen.
- Then after that, a navigation box will open and there will be thirteen different options on the navigation bar and you need to focus on the one that is block or remove friend
- Then you need to tap on remove friend in order to remove that person from your friend list.
With this, you will be able to remove that person from your friend’s list or you will be able to block from your list and then they will no longer be able to see your snap score. It will then not only hide your snap score but it will also help to hide your entire profile. They will not be able to find you until they are using some other account. So if you want to hide your snap score from multiple users then also the process is the same.
How to fake your snap score?
If you want to fake your snap score then you need to add random celebrities to your account. So when you will be seeding the snaps to your friends you need to send your snap to those celebrities too. This will help you to increase your Snapchat score without even adding more friends.
It will help to go up quickly go up and it will help you to pretend that you have snapped a lot of people on Snapchat or you can also add yourself to Snapchat and then you need to send multiple snaps to yourself. It will also help to increase your snap score.
If you notice that someone’s snap score is not going up then there might be the case that that person is not sending snaps to anyone and not using it for the recent time. It will only increase if you send snaps to anyone. There can be the case that person is only chatting with others and not sending snaps to anyone.
So this was all how to hide your snap score on Snapchat. These steps are easy to follow and these will help you if you want to prevent someone from knowing your activity on Snapchat and it is a must technique that you must use. You need to follow these ways as there is no other way of hiding your snap score. You need to do certain changes in your settings.
Still, if you have any other doubt then you can ask us in the comment section.