The dominance of TikTok’s social media is a fact that is not disputed today. The video-sharing app’s short videos have gained thousands of millions of customers across the globe (689 million in Jan. 2021). They have significantly impacted how nearly all other social networking applications curate content. But How To Hide Comments On TikTok Live?
While TikTok has been a significant influencer on several different social media applications in different ways, it additionally affected more established rivals. TikTok was unique because it lets content creators live-stream their content within the application. Naturally, it has produced excellent content; however, some aspects of the live-streaming design can be enhanced.
The producers of specific live broadcasts would like viewers to interact and comment with them. If it’s not you, that’s fine! Sometimes all you’d like to show is your stream live without having to contend with a constant stream of other users with their thoughts.
TikTok is, thankfully, equipped with built-in controls that let you switch the feature off or on. Your first move is to log into the account you created on TikTok accounts. You can press”+” or the “+” symbol in the main toolbar once you’re at the top of the screen.
The camera in-app is the next feature that will be added. After that, select open the Live option from the menu at the bottom. Once the Live menu is displayed, select “settings,” which should appear on the right-hand edge of your screen. A slider will be visible, and if you deactivate it, people who are not on your live stream aren’t able to post comments about your streams in any way.
Do not be concerned if you need to alter it! It’s not permanent; by repeating the steps and returning the slider to its previous location, you’ll be able to disable commenting on live videos quickly.
TikTok’s latest feature offers a substantially higher level of clarity and depth in live stream settings than the other competitors, which is another reason why the video-sharing app is the best in all social networking.
There isn’t an option to disable the comments displayed on the sides and bottom of the standard TikTok videos, which are available to all. If future versions of the app go live, check back for more details on these features.
How To Hide Comments On TikTok Live On iOS Device?
If you’d like to disable TikTok live comments from TikTok for the iOS phone, these are the steps to adhere to:
- The first step is to start the TikTok application and sign in to your account.
- Then, click the Me icon that you’ll locate at the lower right on the webpage.
- The most important thing to remember is that you can’t start a live stream on TikTok even if you don’t have a TikTok account or if your followers are not more than 1,000.
- You must now click that (+) symbol. You will then be presented with the option to live stream.
- When you are on the screen for recording, you must click the button to go live.
- After starting the live stream, you have to click on the settings option to arrive at the live settings screen.
- Turn off the comment feature to continue your stream.
How To Hide Comments On TikTok Live On Android Device?
If you own an Android device and are using an Android device, don’t worry, as it is possible to turn off the comments feature on an Android device, you can disable comments. The process is identical to those of those on the iOS device.
Launch the TikTok application, then log in to your TikTok account.
Select the (+) icon, which you’ll locate at the center of your screen.
From your choices, click the live stream icon in your profile on TikTok. Account. You will then be able to view the live stream area of the TikTok profile.
When you are online when you are life; click the gear symbol. This icon is located in the upper right corner of your screen.
Then, you can switch off the comment section in the options that appear.
Why Hide Comments On TikTok Live?
You should consider hiding your comment section on the TikTok live streams for many reasons. We have identified a few.
- You can block live chats on TikTok because you’re unsure what type of comments you will receive from users.
- If you have an official TikTok page and aren’t aware of the people who follow you, it’s best to block comments to ensure that the live stream is under your control.
- If you’ve had problems in the past, such as receiving inappropriate comments posted on your TikTok, This is another reason you should not post your comments.