Spotify provides two subscriptions to users to discover music. It offers Spotify Free and Premium. So, you can get a Spotify free trial. In a way, you can use the service at no cost.
Spotify is among the most well-known streaming services for music across the planet. It provides users with the ability to access more than 50 million songs and 700,000 podcasts. According to an official announcement, Spotify introduces 40,000 new tracks on its platform each day. Today, we will discuss How To Get Spotify Premium For Free Forever.
Spotify is a multi-platform application compatible with Macs, iPhones, PCs, Android devices, smart TVs, and other devices. Spotify’s desktop client application, smartphone app, and Spotify Web Player let users enjoy music. You can browse through, play, stream and download playlists you like with a Spotify account. It is also possible to make a collaborative playlist that is based on your personal preferences.
Is Spotify Free?
Spotify offers two options of subscription for listening to your music. Spotify Free and Spotify Premium. In the end, Spotify provides the Spotify trial that is free. In other words, the answer to “Is Spotify free?” is yes.
It’s important to remember that the free Spotify subscription comes with some limitations. The free version allows you to stream music online but does not include advertisements. However, it will enable users to send their acquaintance’s playlists via track hyperlinks. Does this mean that Spotify going to be free forever? Yes, if you can endure the drawbacks mentioned above. Join for the free Spotify account, and you’ll be able to download Spotify for no cost and stream Spotify music online for a long time.
What Is Spotify Premium? What Is The Difference Between It And Regular Spotify?
In the beginning, Spotify is available via two methods: Desktop and Mobile. With Spotify Desktop, you can play anything you want anytime you like. The only limitation is the ads.
While on Spotify Mobile, you can only shuffle playlists with at least 20 songs. You also have a limited number of skips. You can’t show your family members that particular track you want them to listen to. Don’t play albums from beginning to finish like they were meant to be heard. Also, it’s okay if you want to circumvent the shuffling issue by making a playlist that only contains one track (or just a handful of songs). Spotify automatically transforms it into a radio station based on a few pieces.
The Spotify premium is basically
- Turns Spotify Mobile into Spotify Desktop
- Eliminates the ear-scratchingly annoying advertisements.
- It allows the user to store a certain amount of music tracks on your hard drive or phone to play offline
- It seems that the sound quality is higher.
What Are The Reasons You Should Go For Spotify Premium?
Spotify Premium is among the most well-known music apps worldwide. Its success can be attributed to its vast selection of music across the globe. In addition, the premium version allows you the flexibility to create your playlist with no hassle.
You’ll also be capable of sharing your playlist/songs with your acquaintances worldwide.
It has a user-friendly interface, providing easy navigation for new users. All these benefits are worth the cost of having Spotify Premium Forever for free.
Other benefits you’ll get when you sign up for a Spotify Premium for free are:
- No ads. You’ll listen to every song without interruptions.
- Unlimited Skips. This makes it simple to find the music you enjoy
- Downloads for offline use. The premium version assures you that you can download and play the songs offline.
- High-Quality Music. Spotify Premium lets you stream at 320 kbps.
How To Get Spotify Premium For Free Forever
If you’ve used Spotify previously, you’ve likely noticed that the songs on Spotify are not accessible after uninstalling the application. This is because most Spotify music is encoded with OGG Vorbis and has DRM protection.
To do this, you’ll need to download a MOD version that has eliminated any DRM safeguard feature. In this way, you’ll get accessibility to the Premium quality and the assurance that you’ll be able to use the songs for a lifetime.
To be eligible for an account on Spotify premium account, which comes with all features integrated, it is necessary to download the app from trusted websites like Techbigs.com.
Methods To Install Spotify Premium For Free Spotify Premium
- Uninstall Other Spotify Application. Before beginning the installation process, make sure you uninstall all Spotify applications from either your Android or iOS device. But, this is not required for PC users.
- Install Spotify Premium APK mod file Spotify Premium APK mod file from trusted sources. After downloading the app, be patient and wait for it to finish the process. Be sure to have enough space and reliable internet access. The app’s size is around 35MB.
- Download to the APK file and then open it. On your device, go into”Downloads,” then click on the “downloads” section, select”downloads”, and then click on the Spotify Premium APK file.
- Install. You’ll be asked to install it when you click on the downloaded file. Do it, and then remain patient for a while until installation is completed.
- After granted this, you can go onto the setup screen and begin the installation process from scratch. Following the installation, two options will be on the bottom of your display. Click”Open. “Open” opportunity to launch your Spotify Premium Free Version.
- Log into Your Spotify account. Similar to the original version Free Spotify Premium requires you to sign in to gain access to your user experience.
After logging in, you’ll have completed the installation process of Spotify Premium Free for Ever installation process. Log in to the user interface, make your playlist and enjoy the advantages of premium users at no cost!
Methods To Access Spotify Premium For Free
1. Using Multiple 30-days Premium Trial Accounts
The most straightforward Spotify Premium trick is to sign up for Spotify’s 30-day or one-month free trial for new customers. This method lets you enjoy all premium features such as offline listening for no cost. However, the only drawback is that once every thirty days, you’ll need to establish an email address with a different address and a brand new Spotify account with a new username.
We recognize that this method is not efficient. However, it’s effective since it can work on all supported platforms, including Android, iOS, Windows, and Mac OS. You have to cancel Spotify Premium within 30 days after the time you sign to Premium to avoid being charged after the trial period ends. You can cancel at any time within your trial period of 30 days without losing access to the service.
2. Download modified APKs
A variety of websites offer moderated Spotify applications for Android and iPhone that provide Premium features at no cost. But, we don’t recommend that you do this since downloading apps from unrelated websites could also allow malware onto your device and harm your privacy. Be aware that if you attempt to obtain Spotify premium illegally, you could get your account permanently banned.
How do I Find and get Spotify Premium Free for Your PC or Mac.
This is the complete guide on obtaining Premium free for 30 consecutive days for Mac and PC.
Step 1. From the Spotify homepage, click the Premium button. Select a plan, then select the Start Now button.
Step 2. Log in to your Spotify account. Sign up for an account if you don’t have a free charge.
Step 3. You’ll be asked to fill out the form for subscription with the payment method, the credit card number, and other information. Follow the instructions on what to do. Select click the START SPOTIFY Premium button.
Now, you can benefit from all Premium features of Spotify without cost. You can end your Spotify membership at any time. However, if you don’t complete the cancellation before the free trial period is over, you are cost $9.99 plus tax applicable each month by Spotify until you cancel your Premium subscription.
How do I get Spotify Premium at no cost on Android
This is a tutorial on how to sign up for an account for a no-cost Spotify Premium account on Android devices.
Step 1. Open the Spotify app on your Android device. Log into Spotify or sign up for it.
Step 2. Click the Settings button and then the Go Premium button.
Step 3. Tap the GET PREMIUM option. Enter the information for the payment, such as card number, name, and other information.
Step 4. Tap the START MY SPOTIFY PREMIUM button.
Acquiring a Spotify Premium Free Forever is undoubtedly a must-have for music enthusiasts. It allows them to access millions of songs of the highest quality and create playlists they can enjoy offline.
And, even better, they’ll be in the playlist after you uninstall the app since the DRM protection feature has been turned off.