There are many scenarios where you may need to find someone’s IP on Discord. However, not everyone knows how to accomplish this. Many individuals believe Discord hosts its servers, which means it’s impossible to find a person’s IP from Discord. Additionally, the platform utilizes TLS, which provides greater security for all its users.
Most IT experts will say: “It’s impossible to get someone’s IP from Discord.” But, this isn’t the case in any way. It’s possible to achieve this with a particular method or a program that can determine the user’s IP you’re interested in. Find the most well-known methods How To Get Someone’s IP from Discord?
Is It Possible to Get Someone’s Ip From Discord?
Finding someone’s IP directly through Discord isn’t possible; however, certain users use malicious links within chats and attempt to fool users into clicking them. When a user clicks that link, it will redirect it to a site that is legitimate in some instances. And the owner of the site can check the IP addresses within the visit log.
It’s not only Discord; It can also be seen via Snapchat, Instagram, Facebook, Whatsapp, or any other social media platform. So if someone else sends you a link via chat or on Facebook, it might be a hacker seeking to steal your IP address for malicious reasons.
As you will observe, Discord tweeted that getting an IP address for a user is impossible. Don’t bother if you’re looking to get into trouble.
What Is a Discord Ip Resolver? Is It Possible to Obtain Someone’s Ip Using It?
Discord IP resolver can be described as a program that claims to pull IP addresses from Discord users. It doesn’t work to look at the image’s red circle to understand why.
Some believe it’s possible to find IP addresses from Discord using Wireshark (a Network Protocol Analyzer); however, it isn’t working like fake IP resolvers.
How To Get Someone’s IP from Discord?
Numerous social media platforms allow users to engage both professionally and socially. One of them is Discord Chat, a chat program with similar characteristics to Skype and TeamSpeak.
Discord offers many advantages; for instance, it is possible to set up a server for no cost, and it doesn’t have ads. You can also communicate with anyone you’d like using the platform.
It is recommended only to accept friend requests from friends you trust to ensure your safety on the website. The popularity of the chat application has been greatly influenced by online games like Fortune and Fortune, which utilize it to communicate with players.
It’s as good as it appears. Did you know you can find the IP address of a person through Discord? It’s possible and requires only a few minutes to complete. Here are the most efficient ways to get an IP address from Discord.
Via Discord IP Resolver
This is an easy method to determine someone’s IP within Discord. It’s only some steps and is highly efficient.
- Type in Google the Discord IP resolver on your phone and then open it.
- After that, open Discord and select the set menu in the upper left corner. Select “Develop mode,” which is on the settings menu. This allows you to access the context menu for writing bots using the Discord application.
- Start the account on your Discord account and browse the profile of your target. If they have a profile on Discord, click right on their name to save the username; this is the ID you’ll use to create the IP address for the target.
- After you have copied the ID After that, start your Discord IP resolver to paste the ID. On the right side of the screen, you will see an area where you will need to copy the ID.
- Once you’ve pasted your ID into the address bar, you can click resolve to allow an IP address for the destination that will be displayed. This Discord IP resolution tool will give you the necessary information, including the IP address and location of the destination.
It is essential to keep in mind that you can only view the IP addresses of the target if you are connected to them. This means that you must complete the exercise within the period when the target is active on Discord.
Via Discord IP Grabber
Utilizing Grabify is among the most straightforward methods you can use to locate a person’s IP address on Discord. It’s not difficult to use and is quite compelling. All you have to do is entice your subject to click on an IP grabber-generated link by using the IP Graber site, and you will obtain the IP addresses of your target.
Below are some steps to guide you in the right direction:
- Start your Discord app or go to the website to sign in to your account. Make sure your account is connected before you begin the procedure.
- On the message icon of Your Discord account, you can start an exchange with the person you want to talk to. Make sure you remain unassuming and catch the attention of the person. Your chat must be entertaining so your audience can click the link you sent them later.
- Once the conversation has developed and you consider yourself friends, you’re in a position to share the link. It can take video, file or image, or meme format. What you send is persuasive enough to convince your target to click on it.
- Make a new tab in your browser and go to the Grabify website.
- Select the “tracking code” option on Grabify. You then need to copy the link to share with the recipient. Use your original URL to your selected image, video, or meme.
- You will be directed to fill in a CAPTCHA. Acknowledge the conditions of service and then complete the procedure.
- The website will create a Unicode string that you can email to the intended. You can modify the link to be in the domain format you like, like goo. Gl or bit.ly.
- Copy the URL and send the link to your intended recipient. Request them to click the link, and you’re free to leave if they are willing.
- After the user clicks the link, go to the Grabify website, and load the URL you sent. After that, you can open”results Icon” and click “results Icon” to see the generated IP address.
- You’ll be able to obtain your IP address, location, and other details regarding the target in just several minutes.
Via Command Prompt
Command prompt is yet another fascinating tool that you can use to find someone’s IP address. The program is pre-installed across all Windows devices. All you need to do is open it and type in a command. It creates a long sequence of code that will eventually give you the IP address you want. This is the way to command you to obtain the IP address.
- Check to see any running programs on your system aside from your browser. This is to restrict the prompt for the command line to find the IP address associated with your browser.
- On your web browser, visit your browser to the Discord website and sign in to your account. Please ensure the person you want to chat with us online, and then start chatting with them. Make it lively and thrilling.
- Click the menu button on your screen and type ‘cmd. This will bring up the command prompt, which you need to use to find the IP address you need.
- To initiate your command, enter ‘netstat and press enter.’ The system will produce several long codes, referred to in the form of TCP scripts.
- At the end of the script, a text will be written “established.’ After the code, an IP address associated with your target will be displayed. Copy it and utilize IP grabber tools to find the location of your target.
Via Wireshark Packet Analyzer
Wireshark operates by conducting protocol analysis on websites. It gives you a complete picture of what’s happening on your network. Wireshark can quickly find an IP address in Discord with a straightforward process.
- To sign your web browser, go to Google and download Wireshark. After installing the program, sign up and sign in to your account.
- You’ll need to choose the network device you’re using. Select the device you choose from the choices you are provided and continue.
- After you have selected your network number, messages will be sent to your gadget. This could be a bit scary since it could cause the screen to distort just a bit. However, you don’t have to be concerned. Within the app, search for UDP in the search bar. This will reduce the number of packages generated and leaves only the most relevant ones.
- Start the Command Prompt on your phone, and use ‘config’ to determine your address. This will filter out any other IP addresses generated by the app. You will be left with the one you desire only.
- Launch the Discord application in a separate tab and begin conversations with your intended. Video is more user-friendly since it will guarantee an uninterrupted flow of information.
- You should check the Wireshark window when the video chat is going on. You’ll see that a few packages are being delivered to your device. Keep looking over the information as well as the address for the destination will appear right away.
How to IP Ban Someone in Discord?
If you find someone exhibiting a problem or engaging in behavior against the rules of service for the platform, you may stop them from accessing your server.
Step 1: Open Discord.
Step 2: Sign In using your credentials.
Step 3: Choose the server and search for the user you wish to expel.
Step 4: It will be possible to see whether they’re hosted on the VoIP or text channel.
Step 5: Click “Right-click” to select the user’s username, and an option will pop up.
Step 6: Hit ban. You’ll be presented with a prompt to delete the comments of the person you’re banning, and you’ll be able to include the reason behind the ban.
What to Do If Someone Pulls Your Ip From Discord?
If someone has access to your IP via harmful links or other methods, you should contact Discord and let them know everything.
Do not be concerned. Even if someone gains your IP and you can access it, it’s not a huge issue. Internet Service Providers (ISPs) offer a dynamic IP address that changes frequently and is also public IPs. That means the IP addresses you have shared with a variety of individuals.
Finding someone’s IP address could be very simple using any of the methods discussed here. However, it’s essential to use IP addresses for the proper motive; otherwise, you might get into the middle of a legal battle.
An IP address could be used for various motives; scammers may also use an IP address to entice users into giving them crucial data. There are numerous methods of protecting your IP address. This includes using VPNs and proxies and using secure passwords.