Echo Shards are necessary when you plan to design a recovery compass. Even though it’s a material with a “common” rarity, getting access to it may be challenging. To help you save time, this article will show you How To Get Echo Shards In Minecraft quickly.
How To Get Echo Shards In Minecraft?
- To locate Echo Shards, players need to go to the Ancient City found in the Deep Dark biome of the Overworld. In this biome, you’ll discover the loot chests you have to open to acquiring Echo Shards (and it’s the only location you can obtain them).
- If you haven’t been to this place before, This article will provide some background information on The Deep Dark. It’s a darkly illuminated cave biome located within the underground zone and is the only biome today where you can locate Ancient Cities. Therefore while exploring, when you find Sculk blocks, Sculk veins, Shriekers, as well as Catalysts or Sensors, you’re located in The Deep Dark.
- Be aware that although there aren’t any mobs in the biome, it is best to avoid activating the Sculk Shrieker. If that occurs repeatedly, the Warden will appear and give players the dark effect.
- There’s no sunlight in this region, except for Sculk Catalysts and Lava.
- As soon as you arrive at the biome you’ve been in, look around in various chests for more than just a handful of Echo Shards.
What are Echo Shards?
- Echo Shards can be used to create making. There is just one recipe that makes use of Echo Shards, and that is the Recovery Compass. Additional items are likely to be added later, which can be made using Echo Shards. These are the items you can make using Echo Shards.
Craftable items of all kinds using Echo Shards
- Recovery Compass Requires eight Echo Shards, Compass