You can no longer take good pictures on Snapchat? All the pictures you click on Snapchat come out blurry.
Are you wondering how to fix Snapchat camera quality?
Well, as we all know, all of us want to capture long-lasting memories of our life, and Snapchat has made this process more fun and thrilling for its users. It has provided you with tons of filters, just a few clicks away from you.
However, all our memories are tarnished, if the Snapchat camera quality is not good. There can be multiple reasons why your Snapchat camera quality is not good, similarly, there are multiple ways you can fix Snapchat camera quality.
The major causes can be your Snapchat being outdated, minor bugs and glitches in the application, or unsupported features.
Read the article, and find out different ways to fix Snapchat camera quality.
7 Easy Ways To Fix Snapchat Camera Quality
We have already established what can be possible ways your Snapchat camera quality has gone bad, however, this issue is not unfixable, read along as we dive into 7 major ways you can fix Snapchat camera quality.
Fix 1: Change your device
If you want to fix Snapchat camera quality, changing your device might be the perfect solution to your problem.
If you can’t take good-quality Snapchat pictures, it can be because your phone’s camera isn’t that good.
Switch your device to a better camera phone, and you can fix Snapchat camera quality.
Fix 2: Clear Snapchat Lens Data
If the Snapchat lens data cache is full then it may cause a camera issues in Snapchat.
So, To Fix Snapchat camera quality, clear the Snapchat lens data cache. After clearing the lens data cache, the camera zoomed-in issue will be resolved.
Steps to Clear Snapchat Lens Data Cache:
- Open Snapchat App.
- Tap on the Profile icon located in the upper left corner.
- Now, click on the setting icon in the upper right corner.
- Scroll down and Tap on Lenses
- Tap on clear all lens data.
Fix 3: Try Alternating Between Wi-Fi and Mobile Data
Try alternating between Wi-Fi and mobile data to see if the issue is related to your connection. If your experience differs, we recommend you reach out to your service provider for more info.
So, check your internet speed. Turn ON and OFF your mobile data or check your router in case you using wifi.
Also, try to switch from a mobile network to wifi or wifi to a mobile network, and see if it can fix Snapchat camera quality.
Fix 4: Clear Snapchat App Cache
Most of the time, when there is some issue with the app, clearing the app cache will resolve the issue.
So, To fix the Snapchat camera quality issue, clear the Snapchat app cache. To clear the Snapchat App cache,
For android users,
- Go to settings
- Find Snapchat App and click on that
- Tap on clear cache.
- The Snapchat App cache will be cleared.
For iPhone users,
- Go to iPhone settings
- Go to General
- Find Snapchat App and click on that
- Tap on iPhone Storage
- tap on the Offload App button
- again reinstall the Snapchat app.
Check whether Snapchat camera quality is resolved or not after Clearing the cache.
Fix 5: Delete and Reinstall Snapchat App
To Fix the Snapchat camera quality issue, first, uninstall and then reinstall the Snapchat app. Sometimes Uninstalling and Reinstalling the Snapchat app will resolve the issue.
So, First Uninstall the app from your phone after that re-install it again and check Snapchat app is working or not.
If still Snapchat camera zoomed-in issue occurred then try other fixes.
Fix 6: Update Snapchat App to Latest Version
To Fix the Snapchat camera quality issue, update the Snapchat app with the latest version because Sometimes the old version does not work perfectly.
If your Snapchat app version is outdated then it may not work properly.
Also updating the Snapchat app to the latest version will fix all previous bugs in the app which was known to the Snapchat support team.
You can also do an auto-update of the app if you want, which will keep your app updated always with the latest version and bug-free.
Here’s how you can update your device on your iPhone:
- Open the App Store.
- Tap your profile icon in the top right corner.
- Swipe down from the top of the page until the loading icon starts spinning.
- Take your finger off the screen.
- With your app updates refreshed, scroll down and look for Snapchat.
- If it’s there, tap the ‘Update’ button next to it.
Here’s how you can update your device on Android:
- Once you have opened Play Store, here’s what you need to do.
- Tap the profile icon at the top right.
- Tap ‘Manage apps & device.’
- Tap ‘Updates available.’
- If Snapchat shows up on the list, tap the ‘Update’ button next to it.
Fix 7: Restart Your Phone
If the above solution not working and still you can’t fix Snapchat camera quality, there is an issue with your phone and not the Snapchat app. So, Close the Snapchat app and restart your phone.
After Restarting the phone, see Snapchat camera will work.
To restart iPhone, follow these steps:
- Press and hold both the Power button and the Volume buttons.
- When a slider labeled slide to power off appears at the top of the screen, drag it to the right.
- Wait a few moments for the iPhone to completely turn off and for the screen to go black.
- Press and hold the Power button until the Apple logo appears.
To restart your Android device, follow these steps:
- Press the power button and hold it down for several seconds. The power button is usually on the right side of the device.
- After a few seconds, a menu should appear with the Power Off option. The latest Android version might offer other options, including Restart, which is a better option
With that, we have reached the end of the article, we hope the multiple methods above can help you fix Snapchat camera quality.
You can share your thoughts with us in the comment section below.