We all know that google drive is used by all of the users these days. It helps you to secure your stuff that you don’t want to keep in your gallery or anywhere else. You can keep your private things on your google drive privacy screen. So know here how to enable google drive privacy screen on iPhone and iPad.
It will allow the user to make it secure for themselves by providing the passcode. You can also set the face id or the touch id for this. Google Drive has many exciting features that are very helpful for the users and among them is this google drive privacy screen.
It helps to protect the sensitive files for ios users from prying eyes. So if you have an iPhone and iPad then you should enable this now and get all the benefits of this.
Keep reading to know how to enable google drive privacy screen on iPhone and iPad. These are so simple steps that you need to have any tech expert in order to activate this. You can easily do it on your own. So follow the guide and enable our google drive privacy.
Following Steps Will Help You Enable Your Google Drive Privacy Screen on iPhone and iPad
This will open google drive after it will verify the identity and then only the google drive user will be able to view and access the file. To activate it for yourself in the following ways.
- In the first step, you need to download the latest update from the apple app store.
- After that, you need to launch google drive on your device.
- In the third step, you need to go to settings.
- After that, you will see the option of privacy on your screen.
- Then you need to enable the privacy screen option.
- In the last step, you need to click on ok in order to allow google drive to use face ID or touch ID.
After this, you will see that your privacy screen feature has been reactivated each time you close the app and you need to choose in order to reopen it. You need to enable face if or touch id for google drive and for you need to follow these steps that we are going to mention here.
How To Enable Face ID For Google Drive
- You need to have the latest version of google drive on your device and in case you don’t have this then you need to install it by going to the app store.
- Then you need to go to the settings option and you can go there by clicking on the menu option.
- Then you need to choose the privacy screen option in the setting menu and need to click on ON.
- It will be restricted by face ID. In order to activate it, you need to go to the iPhone settings and locate the drive option.
- After that, you will need to give all drives to access face ID by clicking on ON position and this will be under the drive screen.
When you will do this then you need to go back to the google drive app and complete or face identification in order to grant access to the app. Then you need to allow the driver to use face id you need to tap the ok button. With this, the privacy screen will be enabled on your google drive, and with this, you need to verify via face id or passcode.
You can also choose the screen time and it can be one minute, ten minutes, or ten minutes. It totally depends on you.
If you want to turn off your google drive privacy feature on iPhone and iPad then also you can go for that. The steps are easy for that too. You need to open your google drive and then you need to enter your biometrics. Once you reach there then you need to go to settings and then you need to tap on the privacy screen.
Then you need to tap on the toggle and after that, you need to enter your face if or touch id in order to disable your privacy screen.
More About Google Drive Privacy Screen
One thing that you need to know here about this is that the privacy option is not at all foolproof and google itself warns about the settings page sometimes and it has some limitations too. The privacy screen will not be able to protect some stuff like drive notifications, files that you have shared with the files app, photos that you have shared with the photos app, some other system functionality, and certain Siri functions also.
Well, these are not only the issues that you will face with the privacy screen. There might also be some other things and you will get to know them when you will start using the app.
So this was all about how to enable google drive privacy screen on iPhone and iPad. We told you the easy steps that will help you to enable privacy screen and along with that we also told you how to enable face if for google drive. Go and create one for yourself now. Still, if you will any issues then you can ask us in the comment section.