Are you unable to use Crypto.com for buying or selling cryptocurrencies anymore?
Are to wondering How To Delete Your Crypto.com Account?
You must withdraw all remaining funds from Crypto.com before you can delete it.
Your balances could be permanently lost.
Crypto.com support is required if your cryptocurrency balances fall below the minimum withdrawal limit.
To do this, open the app and tap on the chat icon.
Crypto.com’s support team can assist you with processing withdrawals.
This guide will show you how to delete your Crypto.com Account.
How To Delete Your Crypto.Com Account
- Email Crypto.com to delete your Crypto.com Account.
- Attach a photo of you holding a piece of paper with your name, date, and “Crypto.com.”
- Send the email with “Close Account” in the subject line.
- Make sure you are sending the email to your registered email address.
- If you do not, Crypto.com support will be unable to track and close your account.
- If you have created an account with “[email protected],” you will need to use the same email address to send your email to Crypto.com.
- Once you have sent the photo, wait for Crypto.com to respond.
- If your request is successful, you will receive an email confirming that your account was closed.
Here Are The Steps To Delete Your Crypto.com Account:
- Type your name, date, and Crypto.com onto a piece of paper
- Take a picture of yourself holding the form.
- Email a photo of you to Crypto.com
- On a piece of paper, write your name, date, and Crypto.com.
You can close your Crypto.com account by emailing [email protected]
You Need To Upload A Picture Of Yourself Holding A Piece Of Paper With Your Name And Date.
- First, take a piece of paper and write your name.
- Second, write down the date today (e.g., 06/20/2022).
- Finally, add “Crypto.com” below the date.
It is essential that you can read the writing easily.
Take A Picture Of You Holding The Paper
- After you have written your name, date, and “Crypto.com,” you need to snap a picture of yourself holding the paper.
- If you wish to delete your Crypto.com Account, this is necessary.
- Only the photo will be used for verification of your identity.
- Take a picture of yourself by holding the paper in one hand.
- It should be visible that the paper is being held.
- Your upper torso, face, and arm must be visible in the photograph.
- Crypto.com may reject any request to delete an account.
If your photo gets rejected, please take another shot and email it to [email protected]
Send A Photo Of You To Crypto.com.
Once you have taken a picture of yourself holding a piece of paper containing your name and date, you can email it to Crypto.com.
Send an email to [email protected] to get started.
Use your registered email address to contact Crypto.com
If you have a Crypto.com account with “[email protected],” use “[email protected] to email [email protected]
This will enable Crypto.com to track and close your account.
Second, please use “Close account” in the subject line.
You should not use any other subject line, as they are unrelated.
Third, you can say that your Crypto.com account needs to be closed.
Here’s an example: “I would like my Crypto.com account to be closed.” Attached is a photo of me holding a piece of paper with my handwritten details.
You can also include your registered email address if you wish to go the extra mile.
Fourth, Attach A Photo Of You Holding The Piece Of Paper.
Finally, wait for Crypto.com to respond.
Usually, you will receive a reply within 24hrs.
If your request is successful, you will receive an email confirming that your Crypto.com account was closed.
If you have any remaining cryptocurrency balances, don’t ask to delete your Crypto.com Account.
You won’t have access to your account if it is deleted.
You won’t be allowed to recover any of your balances.
Transfer any remaining cryptocurrency balances to an exchange.
These include “”Binance””, Coinbase””, Gemini, and others.
It is easy to transfer cryptocurrencies from one exchange to another.
You only need the address of the cryptocurrency you wish to deposit.
To transfer Bitcoin from Crypto.com into Binance, you will need to copy your Binance Bitcoin address.
Please copy and paste it onto Crypto.com’s Bitcoin Sending Page.
The withdrawal process can take anywhere from 30 to 60 minutes.
You can contact Crypto.com support by opening the Crypto.com App and tapping the chat icon.