Using your phone as the remote is a fantastic option to ensure you have complete control over your TV while also providing you more flexibility when navigating various apps and features on your TV. There are a few steps to connect your mobile device to your TV. It only takes just a few minutes. In this article you will know How To Connect A Phone To Vizio Smart TV?
To connect your phone to your Vizio TV, you’ll require the SmartCast app. This can pair with your TV. Make sure that your TV is bordered on the same networks as the phone. When you have added your TV as a new device, you will receive a unique code that allows you to connect the two devices.
How To Connect A Phone To Vizio Smart TV [Android]
The most appealing thing about the following steps is that you don’t need to install or install any third-party application for your Android smartphone. Streaming content using the Vizio SmartCast mobile application, Google Home app, or another casting application is possible. Let’s get right into the steps.
- First, turn up the Vizio Smart TV.
- On your Android device, open the settings menu, then look for screencast/screen mirror/smart view/screen share/wireless display.
- The name of the option varies on different Android devices.
- Then, you’ll need to select the option.
- Your Android device will now search for displays on wireless networks that you can project onto.
- If you locate your Vizio SmartTV in the list of available devices.
- The Android device has now been connected to the smart TV from Vizio.
- With screencasting enabled on the Vizio Smart TV, you can now mirror everything you’d like to. If you’re on only a mobile-only subscription to different streaming platforms, you may not be able to cast the content to your Vizio smart TV.
How To Connect A Phone To Vizio Smart TV [iPhone]
You should ensure it is connected. iOS device and the Vizio Smart TV are connected to the same Wi-Fi connection.
- For your Vizio Smart TV, you need to activate AirPlay.
- To accomplish this, press” home” on your Vizio TV remote.
- Click on the Extras tab, which is located near the very top.
- Scroll down and choose AirPlay. Then you’ll have the option of turning it on. Choose On.
- If you are using an iOS device, you’ll need to launch Control Center. Control Center.
- Tap to your Screen Mirroring tile.
- It will now display an array of AirPlay wireless screens. Choose your Vizio Smart TV from the list.
- This Smart TV will now show you a four-digit number. You can enter it into the screen of your iOS device.
- Now, you can see that your iOS device is directly linked with the Vizio Smart TV.
A couple of tips to remember.
- It is recommended that your Vizio Smart TV have the AirPlay feature built-in and be running the most current software versions.
- The iOS device must be running iOS 12.4 or higher; your macOS system must also be running at a minimum Mojave 10.14.5.
How To Connect Computer To Vizio Smart TV
- If you own a Windows PC, you can utilize it to screencast your Vizio Smart TV. It lets you browse the web, play films, present presentations, play games, and do other tasks on the large screen Vizio Smart TV.
- If you are using a Windows 10 PC, fire up Google Chrome.
- You will need to ensure that you’re Vizio Smart TV and your PC are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Once Chrome is opened, click on the menu with three dots located to the right on the bar for searching.
- Choose from the popup menu, and select.
- It will open the casting tray and start looking for wireless displays connected via Wi-Fi networks.
- Once you have found the Vizio Smart TV, you can choose it.
- Chrome will now ask whether you would like to use the casting feature of Google Chrome or the desktop.
- By selecting Chrome, you can cast only the browser, and choosing a desktop will allow you to cast the entire system at once.
- This is how simple it is you’ve linked the Windows 10 PC to your Vizio Smart TV.
Now that you’ve discovered how to connect your Android, iOS, or Windows device to your Vizio Smart TV and enjoy viewing videos on the big screen. Audio output comes out of the TV itself. When playing games, you may experience some delays, but this is normal when casting wirelessly instead of the direct HDMI cable connected to the TV.