Amazon is a giant in the world of e-commerce. Amazon is a site that we all enjoy shopping from. It is among the leading players in the field of e-commerce in India. The company is an American multinational technology company focused on e-commerce and streaming digitally.
Amazon allows users to change the language of its mobile or website. It can be difficult for a lot of users to access the app if they are unable to utilize it in the language they prefer. Learn How To Change The Language On Amazon app.
How To Change The Language On Amazon App?
- Open using Amazon app for your device ( Android, iOS).
- Click to open the Three-Line Menu before tapping the Settings.
- Tap Country & Language.
- Select the language you wish to select. If you choose one that’s not available in your area or country then you’ll have to select another region.
How To Change The Language On Amazon App On Desktop?
- Find the flag icon near the search bar located at the highest point page of the Amazon website. In some versions, there could be a globe symbol in the same spot. The globe has a 2-letter number above the globe, which is the language currently used by the site.
- Move your mouse over the globe or flag icon to open the list of available languages. There are likely to be differences between different Amazon websites regarding the number of languages offered, based on the country you’re in.
- Choose the language you prefer, and then confirm the switch.
- If you’d like to switch to English it is easy to switch back by repeating the procedure and choosing “English”.
- If you are unable to detect the globe icons in the middle of the bar for searching, it indicates that the site is only accessible in one language.