Spotify has your billing details and preferred payment method in case you’re an active subscriber. However, if you want to alter then here is How To Change Payment Method On Spotify? With more than 180 million users, Spotify is one of the most used audio streaming services available on the market. A lot of people are satisfied with using the no-cost version of Spotify.
Whatever the reason, updating your payment information regardless of the reason, updating payment information on Spotify is an easy procedure, and we’ll walk you through the entire process.
How To Change Payment Method On Spotify On A PC
Spotify is making it extremely user-friendly for users to use its platform. In addition to the mobile apps, users can listen to podcasts and music on Spotify via the desktop app or a web browser.
Although it’s true that the Windows, as well as the macOS Spotify desktop app, is functional, you aren’t able to utilize it to change your payment methods. You’ll need any browser that works on either your Mac as well as Windows PC.
Be sure that you’re connected to the internet, and take these steps to make sure you’ve updated the payment methods on Spotify:
- Open your default browser, and navigate on to Spotify the web.
- Enter your email address and password.
- Click on the profile image of your account located in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Select “Account.”
- Scroll to the bottom and choose from the “Your Plan” submenu.
- In”the “Payment” section, click “Update.”
- Choose your new payment method.
Spotify will be charging your subscription via the newly-added payment method on the following date of billing.
How To Change Payment Method On Spotify On An iPhone
A lot of Spotify users prefer listening to their tunes via smartphones. The Spotify iPhone application is easy to use and has numerous great features.
But, you aren’t able to modify the details of your Spotify payment method through the application. You’ll have to utilize a smartphone web browser instead. Although changing your billing information may be easier using an internet browser on a desktop computer, there are times when you’ll only have an iPhone to use.
Here’s how to upgrade Spotify‘s payment method: Spotify payment method to work:
- Use a mobile browser such as Safari or Chrome or Chrome, on your iPhone.
- Visit the Spotify website and sign into your account.
- Click on your profile picture, then select view your account.
- Click on the “Your Plan” section followed by “Payment.”
- Click “Update” and enter a new payment method.
How To Change Payment Method On Spotify On An Android
Spotify is accessible on Android mobile phones You can download the most recent version of the app for streaming audio through the Google Play store. Google Play marketplace.
However, changing the payment method isn’t possible with the Android mobile app. You must do it using an internet browser on your mobile.
Luckily, it doesn’t require long, particularly if you know precisely what you need to do. Follow these steps to change the payment method on your Spotify payments on Spotify:
- Start Chrome, Firefox, or any other browser that you have installed on the Android device.
- Visit the Spotify website and sign in with your credentials.
- Choose your profile photo at the top-right of the screen. Tap “View Account”.
- Scroll down, and then select from the “Your Plan” submenu.
- Select “Payment” and tap “Update.”
- Change the payment method you use.
Spotify will save the updated information and bill your monthly fee on the next billing period.