Do you know How To Cancel PlayStation Now? It is easy to cancel your Playstation Now subscription. There are some key steps that you must follow to cancel Playstation Now. You must cancel your subscription no later than 24 hours before the payment is due. If you wait too long, you may be charged. This can vary depending on how long your subscription is.
How To Cancel PlayStation Now
- Choose Settings
- Choose a Manager
- Then, you will be asked to sign-in
- Once you’ve signed in, click on Account Information
- Click here to subscribe to Playstation
- Click here to subscribe to your PlayStation Now
- You can choose to cancel the automatic renewal
How To Cancel PlayStation Now On PS3
- Choose Playstation network
- Then select Account Management.
- Click on Transaction Management
- Next, choose Services List.
- Choose your Playstation Now subscription.
- Select Cancel Automatic Renewal
How to Cancel PlayStation Now Online
You can cancel even if your Playstation is not accessible. There’s no reason to panic if your Playstation is not accessible.
- Click the link provided below https://support.playstation.com/s/article/Cancel-PlayStation-Now-Subscription?language=en_US.
- Sign in to your Playstation account.
- Select subscription
- Click on continue if you are being told that you must go to a different browser.
- You should see a new tab in your browser to view your subscription management.
- Choose the Playstation Now subscription and then turn off the automatic renewal option.
- Select confirm to save your changes!