Have you ever wanted to create your own Instagram reel? Do you have a business that you want to promote, or do you just want to share some of your more personal moments on the internet? Creating a reel is a great way to reach people who may not follow your account, and if you’ve been struggling with how to get started, this is the perfect guide for you. Follow these easy steps and get started today!
What Are Instagram Reel?
An Instagram reel is a curated selection of images from your Instagram account that you’ve taken over time. Reels are usually created for marketing purposes, but the best part about them is that they only take a few minutes to create!
So, what are the steps involved in creating an Instagram reel?
1) Find your social media accounts. You’ll need Facebook and Instagram accounts to get started. They don’t have to be business pages–you can create one if you’re just looking to share your personal life.
2) Make a list of images that you want to include in your reel. You should choose at least 20-30 images that represent your business or personal brand. This may seem like it’s going to be hard, but with this guide, it will be easy!
3) Start editing those images! Upload and edit photos on Instagram until you have the perfect selection. Once the reel is complete, export it as an image and save it for future use!
4) Share the finished product on your social media channels and look out for more feedback from friends who may not follow you on social media yet!
How to create an Instagram reel
In order to create an Instagram reel, you’re going to need the following:
1. A photo editing software
2. An account on Instagram
3. A simple video camera (optional)
4. A laptop or computer
5. USB cord for your camera
How to share your Instagram reel
1. Choose A Background
The first step to creating your reel is choosing a background that you like, whether that be an image of yourself or someone else. Some people like to use their own photos, and some people prefer to use images of their friends and family. The color scheme should be something that you like as well so that it doesn’t clash with the rest of your reel.
2. Choose An Instagram Style
Next up, choose an Instagram style! There are many different ways to share your Instagram reel, but the most popular way is by selecting a square photo format. If you have any video content in your reel, make sure that you have it in square format as well. Lastly, title your reel and add a description explaining what it is you’re doing on the site and who might like it.
3. Share Your Reel
Once you’ve selected everything that you want in your Instagram reel, share it with all of the following:
– Your friends and family members
– Your followers
– Your followers who aren’t on Instagram yet but are interested in seeing your work
4. Get Feedback From Potential Viewers
Since no one knows what will resonate better than another person, take the time to get feedback from those who may be curious about what your reels look like! Send them links to both previous reels if they haven’t seen them before so they can get a feel for what’s up
Tips for getting followers
In order to get followers, it’s important to start with your Instagram bio. This is where you should include information about what the account is all about. You should also think about the first post on your feed. The more engaging and attractive this post is, the more likely people will follow you.
Now that you have a great post up on your feed, it’s time to start following other accounts in your niche that may be following back. Be sure to use hashtags when following someone else so they can see your posts in their feed!
If you want to gain exposure for your account, follow accounts related to yours and tag them in one of your posts. Because most people are looking for inspiration for their own posts, they will be more likely to check out these accounts too!
Once you’ve followed a few relevant accounts, try starting a conversation with them by commenting on their photos or posts. Letting them know that you like what they have done will help build trust and make them more likely to follow you back.
Another strategy for getting followers is using Instagram ads or sponsored posts. When using this type of ad, make sure that everything about it looks professional and well-thought-out so that people are attracted to the ad itself instead of disliking it because it seems spammy or forced.
Social media is the best way to market your brand. Instagram is one of the most popular social media platforms, so it makes sense that you would want to share your Instagram reel. Creating an Instagram reel is easier than you might think. Follow these easy steps to get started with creating Instagram Reels.