If you are an avid Netflix customer, then there are chances that you might have seen the Custom Profile Picture option for yourself or others. However, not everyone knows how to set Custom Profile Picture for a Netflix account.
Here are 3 MethodsThrough Which You Can Set Custom Profile Pictures for Netflix Accounts.
You need to have an Android device to proceed with the steps below:
Method 1 – Customize Profile Picture using Netflix App on Your Android Device
- Open the Netflix app on your Android phone and tap on your profile icon, which is at the top right corner of the screen. You will find this option either in the menu or just swipe left to access it. It will now open a list of options where you need to select Custom Profile Picture .
- Now click on any image from your device’s Gallery or take a new one as well so as to set it as Custom Profile Picture for Netflix account. You can also choose from Facebook by tapping on it and then selecting Custom Profile Picture under Facebook .
- After uploading, you can see Custom Profile Picture for Netflix account being added. If not, tap on the Customize option.
Method 2 – Customize Profile Picture using Netflix Website
- If you want to set Custom Profile Picture for Netflix from a different device or browser, then here’s what you need to do:
- Go to www.netflix.com and log into your account.
- Select your profile icon which is right next to your name at the top left corner of the screen.
- You will find Customize option there so click on it and upload a picture from a computer or take one fresh with (optional)
- Now click on Customize and save changes.
Method 3 – Using Google Chrome Extensions
There is a Chrome extension available that lets you get Custom Profile Pictures for Netflix. If you want to use Custom Profile Picture for Netflix on a computer, then follow the steps given below:
- Install Custom Profile Photo for Netflix from here. You can see its icon at the top right corner of your browser.
- Open Netflix and select Customize under Custom FB profile picture.
- Now click on the Custom Profile Photo For Netflix option that appears in front of Customize.
- It will show you several background images from which you need to choose one according to your preference or take a new one. Upload it after choosing the desired image.
- Now save changes by clicking on Customize Changes done!
Now you can see Custom Profile Picture for the Netflix account has been added. You can also change it whenever needed by clicking on Customize.
Choosing your profile picture is one of the first things you do when signing up for Netflix. So, if you want to stand out and be unique from all those other users with a generic white silhouette as their avatar then we have 3 easy ways that will help you add custom profile pictures. Let us know which method worked best for you!