How many times has it happened with you that you upload a video on Facebook, 5 minutes in you check the number of likes and views on the video, and 10 minutes in you again come back to look for the number of likes and comments on the video, you nit-pick and obsess over the video for the next few hours but Can You See Who Viewed Your Facebook Video?
Facebook is amongst the top social networking sites available on the internet. The app allows you to make friends, chat with them, share and upload pictures and videos, and plenty of other features.
This newfound obsession to seek validation from the virtual number you garner on your posts, who actually liked your post, and what number of people liked your post raises a question my friends, the question being “how to see who viewed your Facebook video?”.
Can You See Who Viewed Your Facebook Video
The simple answer to that question is NO, Facebook does not have the feature which allows you to check the individual username of the people who have watched your videos however you can see how many times people have seen the video you posted.
To check the number of the people who have viewed the video you have shared as public you need to simply visit the video on your profile, open it and the number of views is available below the video.
However, you can get analytic stats on your video once it reaches 100 views then Facebook provides actual numbers on how many reacted to your video, commented on it, and shared it.
How Can I See How Many Times A Video Has Been Viewed On Facebook?
How Can I See How Many Times A Video Has Been Viewed On Facebook On Android/iPhone
- Open Facebook on your device, login to your account
- Once you are successfully in go to your profile page, open your videos page, and select the video
- The number of views, likes, comments, and shares will be available on the tab just below the video you shared.
How Can I See How Many Times A Video Has Been Viewed On Facebook On Desktop
To check who visited your Facebook profile from the desktop follow the below steps. The mentioned method is applicable to both PC and Mac devices.
- Open google chrome and visit Facebook
- Enter your email, username, number, and password to successfully log in
- Once in, select your name is shown in the upper corner and you will reach your profile page
- Right-click and a pop-up menu will appear on your screen, press Ctrl + u or click “view page source”.
- Once you do that press Ctrl + f(PC) and command + f (mac) and two codes will appear on your screen, enter these codes in the search bar and some numbers will appear on your screen
- Copy and enter it to www.facebook.com and press enter
- Once you are done with these steps you will be able to see who visited your profile.
How To See Who Has Viewed Your Facebook Profile
Does Facebook allow you to see who has seen your video or simply visited your profile? The answer is yes however it works differently on both iOS and Android.
While checking who viewed your profile make sure that make sure you are using the updated version of the app.
How To See Who Has Viewed Your Facebook Profile On iPhone
- open your Facebook app on your iOS device, and enter your email, name, or phone number to sign in to your account.
- Once you are in, you need to access the settings and privacy option
- When you reach this section, you will find a new option called “privacy shortcuts”.
- Select “who viewed my Facebook” and you will find out who has visited your profile.
If you are not able to find a privacy shortcut option, make sure you follow the aforementioned steps to check who viewed your profile
How To See Who Has Viewed Your Facebook Profile On android
- Checking who visited your profile if you are an android user is easy, these steps may help you to find out what you need.
- Once you have successfully logged in, enter the menu
- Select “privacy shortcut”
- The next step is to select the “show more privacy” option and then select who viewed my Facebook.
How To See Views On A Facebook Post?
Just like you can find out the number of views on your videos, find out who has visited your profile in recent times finding out the number of views on your post is also very easy. Follow the below steps:
- Go to Facebook’s official website
- On the left corner, you will find out the “insight” option, select it.
- Scroll down and select the “post” option.
Here you can find out the complete summary of how many views you have on your post and all the sources for getting your views.
Apart from these methods, there are some google chrome extensions that help you in figuring out who has viewed your Facebook profile
Some examples of these extensions are “super viewer for Facebook” “the social profile” or “Facebook profile”. All these extensions provide different means to find out the number of views on your posts. You can try them out and find out on your own which one you liked the best.
Now if you ask me to use a thing method to find out who views your profile is a little extreme, but hey if it works for you then I say you do you, no judgments.
What Grabify does is it posts disguised tracking links on your Facebook account. If anyone clicks that link in order to access the post you will have their name. all you have to do is copy the address of these posts, paste them on Grabify and follow the instructions provided by them. Now you just have to sit and wait for someone to click on your “bait”.
At last, I hope the article was able to help you to find out the answers to the questions you were looking for, and always remember to be safe on the internet kids!