Many people think of trading in cryptocurrency as a method to earn a passive income. Others see cryptocurrency as an alternative to other traditional investments. Crypto traders who speculate are growing each day, due to the growing popularity of cryptocurrency and cryptocurrency, with Bitcoin increasing to over $63,000 by the end of April 2021.
The majority of people trade cryptocurrency through mobile apps, however, desktop applications are popular with advanced cryptocurrency traders. Crypto trading is accessible to individual customers, groups, and also established funds, businesses, and institutions. It’s a business-like venture that is worth your time.
The most trusted crypto apps allow users to make deposits in fiat immediately and with low costs, deposit fiat with a variety of payment options, trade crypto for free or at a low cost, and withdraw the crypto with zero or low costs. The best crypto exchanges or apps permit users to invest in different ways, including mining, staking, and even providing custody to institutions.
The best apps allow traders to monitor prices in real-time, create real-time alerts and perform advanced charting that can aid traders in their trade decisions in the pursuit to increase profitability. Here is the list of Best Cryptocurrency Apps For Crypto Trading.
How To Trade Cryptocurrencies
- Study trading apps for research – There are a variety of apps that offer distinct features, including the ability to accept deposits in crypto and fiat and instant deposits, peer-to-peer trading, commissions, and fees or order books, assistance for credit card payments, and other payment options, as well as authentication procedures. Make a wallet by joining and creating one with the one that appears to include the features you require the most.
- Make deposits using the bank or credit card VISA, Web Money, and so on. Check that your application supports the preferred method for depositing money into the app. The top apps for buying crypto support instant deposits, or for how long a specific deposit method is in operation. Certain methods are automated while others can take days.
- Place orders – Many crypto applications let you trade with other traders in a peer-to-peer manner. Choose a trader to trade with and then take their market orders or put maker’s orders in your marketplace to them for them to accept. The most reliable crypto trading apps will also let you place maker orders, which will help reduce costs for trading.
- Other trading apps for crypto permit you to purchase through a central order book. Just click the buy button, choose the cryptocurrency you’d like to purchase, and enter the amount you’d like to purchase. There are many kinds of orders through crypto exchanges, including immediate market limits, stop loss maker only, immediate or reduce, cancel or modify orders.
- The currency is then placed in your account. You can then withdraw the money, save it, stake it, or transfer it to friends from your wallet. The best application for trading in cryptocurrency allows different ways to invest money.
List Of Best Cryptocurrency Apps For Crypto Trading
Here is the complete list of the most popular applications to trade cryptocurrency:
- Cash App
- Crypto Pro
In terms of auto-trading, it’s difficult to find a program that performs as well as Pionex. This app for cross-platforms comes with 16 in-built trading bots that allow for auto trading. Pionex has earned its reputation as being among the safest cryptocurrency applications available. It aggregates liquidity close to ticker prices of platforms such as Binance as well as Huobi.
Pionex is one of the most prominent brokerages in the world on Binance as well as a market maker on Huobi. Pionex has also been granted an extremely coveted MSB license issued by FinCEN. Another reason that makes Pionex worthwhile is the fee for trading it requires which is very affordable when compared to other exchanges.
- 16 Trading bots are free to use.
- Low trading fees for all transactions.
- A mobile-friendly user interface.
- Excellent live chat and email help.
Cost: 0.05% trading fee
Bitstamp is ideal for beginners and advanced trading at low costs; the crypto-cash is deposited into a bank.
Bitstamp began operations in 2011, making it one of the most seasoned cryptocurrency trading platforms, providing the web-based platform as well as smartphones iOS as well as Android trading apps that allow on-the-go trading of cryptocurrency. The application lets you trade, transfer money, receive, invest and store more than 50 cryptocurrency assets like Bitcoin along with Ethereum. They can be useful for novice as well as advanced crypto traders.
Through the app, it is possible to buy crypto using a credit or debit card. You can also buy it with bank wires, SEPA, and other options. Additionally, you can transfer cryptos from bank accounts. Through this app, you can transfer crypto by simply scanning the QR code.
The app is simple to use and has proved its worth to millions of traders from all over the world.
- Monitor the history of crypto trading as well as portfolio value, and perform charting to help you trade more effectively. It has in-depth charts as well as tools with its Tradeview feature. It also lets you browse options based on their performances, popularity, and the time of listing.
- Make multiple orders The exchange platform is modern.
- Mobile and web wallets are both able to provide multi-signature security. Crypto wallets are also secure even when it is offline or in transit.
- Remotely turn off the app when the device is lost.
- There is no leverage when compared with other apps for trading cryptocurrency.
Trading Fees: 0.50% for <$10,000 trading volume to 0.0% for > $20 million trading volume. Staking fees: 15 percent on staking rewards. Deposits are free to SEPA, ACH, Faster Payments, and crypto. International wire deposits are 0.05 percent and 5% on purchases with a credit card. The withdrawal fee is 3 euros for SEPA and ACH, no charge for ACH 2 GBP for Faster Payments, and 0.1% for International wire. The fees for withdrawing cryptos vary.
NAGA – The best choice for automated copy trading.
NAGA trading platform provides an ingenious auto copy feature for trading that allows users to copy expert traders without making a trading strategy using their expertise.
With the account, you have created, have access to leaderboards for traders that show the amount of profit they earned. They are organized by day, week, month, or all time. NAGA also provides very high leverage for trading, ranging from up to 1,000x, which is more than most other brokers for trading.
The platform allows you to trade in over 40 different cryptocurrencies, which include Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash as well as Litecoin. It also allows you to save 50% on charges for trading when you use NAGA Coin NGC. NAGA Coin NGC. It also lets you send or receive cryptocurrency from smartphones.
- Copy trades using fixed investment amounts or percentages.
- iOS and Android apps for iOS and Android.
- The leverage can be as high as 1,000x.
- Trade stocks, crypto, indices, forex, ETFs CFDs for stocks and crypto, and various financial instruments, totaling over 950.
- There is no limit to the volume of trade.
- NAGA-hosted wallets.
- Credit cards to fund accounts or bank accounts. Internet payment methods such as Skrill, Sofort, Neteller,
- Giropay, EPS Ideal, p24 Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin Dash, Ethereum, and Naga coin.
- NAGA debit card to make fee-free transactions.
Fees for trading: Spreads of just 0.1 pip. Fees for withdrawal of $5. The 3-month-inactivity fee is $20. Fees for swap, rollover as well as other charges could be applicable.
Crypto.com – The best choice for gamblers and regular users alike.
Crypto.com is available either on either mobile or the web (iOS as well as Android) trade platforms. It is among the top crypto trading applications because you can connect your account to a Crypto.com credit card, allowing users to make purchases with crypto quickly. Its Visa credit card for example can change any cryptocurrency to cash with ease and use it to purchase many stores of merchants and withdraw cash at ATMs all over the globe.
Crypto.com allows you to purchase crypto immediately using the use of a credit or debit card. It also lets you swap crypto, or trade it in the market on the spot. This app makes it to the list because it allows the trading of derivatives in-app. It allows you to leverage margin trading as high as 10x for derivatives or spot trading requirements. Additionally, you can make use of it to make payments for and be paid for services and products with cryptocurrency.
- Over 250 cryptos are supported.
- Get up to 14.5 percent from crypto-related holdings.
- The DeFi feature and NFT support.
- Markets for derivatives and spot markets facilitate advance order-based trading.
Trade Fees Start at 0.4 percent maker, taker, and fees for level 1 ($0 to $25,000 in trading volume) to 0.04 percent maker and 0.1 taker fee at level 9 ($200,000,001 and more the volume of trading).
Binance Best option for institutions or group trading.
The company also offers basic functions of receiving and sending messages along with investing and staking features. It is available as a no-cost Binance Normal version, or a paid Pro and Binance Basic. As one of the most important exchanges in terms of trading volume on CoinMarketCap, the exchange is extremely liquid. Binance US is a USD-based exchange. Binance US adheres to US rules of trade.
- More than 500 cryptocurrencies and tokens can be supported by HTML0crypto-to-crypto trading pairs
- Wire and credit card transfers are available through Simplex as well as other platforms from third parties.
- Lower gas prices when you pay by BNB Platform token.
- Peer-to-peer crypto-to-crypto trades are supported. Users are also able to trade fiat for crypto with one another and pay with many payment options.
Charges0.02 0.2% to 0.10 Trade and purchase charges of 1 of 3.5% to 4.5 percent for purchases made with debit cards, Free single Euro payment Area (SEPA) Transfer up to $15 for each U.S. wire transfer
The best choice option for traders of all levels.
Bybit is a platform for trading cryptocurrency that is easy to use and intelligent. It offers real-time market information in addition to competitive market depth and liquidity. It offers the best protection for your assets by saving your assets offline. It offers 24-hour support for multilingual languages. Bybit’s mobile application is available on iOS and Android devices.
- Bybit’s spot-trading product allows the buying and selling of cryptocurrency at the most competitive available price, with competitive market liquidity.
- The platform is appropriate for traders of every degree.
- New products and assets are added to the platform regularly to give you the best possible trading experience.
- It can support its 59 currency pairs that use fiat.
- Many payment methods like Visa/MasterCard credit cards, debit cards as well as cash deposits are all supported on the website.
Charges The below image to find out more information about charges for trading in derivatives Trading. For Spot Trading The makers’ fee rates are zero percent, while Taker fees are 0.1 percent for any spot trading pair.
CoinSmart The CoinSmart is The best choice for instant crypto-to-fiat conversions.
CoinSmart allows you to purchase crypto with credit cards and wire transfers. It also accepts SEPA, wire transfers as well as e-transfers, and direct crypto deposits. Can they also allow trading in the market for spot transactions? CoinSmart does not offer any derivatives market.
The exchange also accepts less than 20 cryptos. In addition, it has restricted advance orders (limit as well as a stop-loss order) It’s preferred to buy crypto using fiat and then swap cryptos the other.
It’s the simplest method of cashing out cryptocurrency without having a crypto Visa card. All you have to do is to exchange the crypto that you deposit for Bitcoin and benefit from the guarantee of same-day withdrawals by using an account at a bank.
- Guaranteed same-day deposits.
- Transfer crypto funds to fiat using an account with a bank. BTC converts to dollars will be made on the same day through the bank account.
- Tracking your portfolio and your trading activity of yours in full.
- Custodian wallet.
- A minimum of $100 and a maximum of $5,000 by debit or credit card. $500-$5000 using bank drafts and bank wires. $10,000 to $5,000,000 up to $3,000 via Interac electronic transfer.
Fees for Trading: 0.20% for single trades and 0.40 percent when it comes to double transactions. A single trade is when crypto is exchanged for Canadian USD or Bitcoin. The maximum is 6% for debit card transactions, 1.5% e-Transfer, and no fee for bank draft and wire.
Coinmama Coinmama is the best for trades between crypto and fiat.
Coinmama might be an ideal choice for this list due to its ability to allow users to trade with more payment options than other apps listed on this list. It is possible to buy crypto with banks, VISA, SEPA, MasterCard, Apple Pay, Google Pay, and Skrill. While certain methods, such as bank transfer, can take as long as 3 days, debit and credit cards are instantly available to purchase crypto using.
If you are looking to convert crypto into cash, you’ll need first convert other currencies into Bitcoins before using the Bitcoin exchange to make withdrawals money via banks. In other words, there is only Bitcoin can be sold to fiat using bank accounts. Another issue with Coinmama is that it’s not accessible in the Android as well as iOS Operating systems. Users who want to access the app on mobile devices will only access the website.
- You can buy up to $5,000 of daily limits with credit cards. The limit is set at $15,000 when purchasing through the bank account.
- Both permit five and 10 trades each day, respectively.
- Instant cryptocurrency purchases. There is no crypto-to-crypto transfer.
Fees for trading: 0% for SEPA or SWIFT transactions, 0% for orders of more than 1 000 GBP (otherwise the amount is 20 pounds) Zero for Faster Payments within the UK only, and $4.99 Credit/debit cards.
Kraken is The best for buying selling, buying, and trading cryptocurrency.
Kraken is among the most trusted exchanges for trading in crypto to fiat. A lot of people can trust the exchange since it is among the longest-running and most secure cryptocurrency exchanges. It was established in the year 2011, and the exchange provides other investment options like the option of staking for reward margined, futures and margin savings, and trading.
As a centralized exchange, it has a central order book that allows users can place maker orders and place orders on the market or limit the prices of orders.
- Transfer between USD, Canadian Dollar, Euro, and GBP into cryptocurrency.
- Trade accounts are secured using 2FA, Master Key, and Global Settings Lock.
- Android and iOS and web-based applications.
- Charting is good conjunction with price tracking.
Fees:0% to 0.26%
#10) Cash App
Ideal option for consumer peer-to-peer transactions.
Square Inc.’s Cash App allows users to make transactions, send money, receive funds, and invest in cryptocurrencies through peer-to-peer. The app has over 36 million users and is considered a secure cryptocurrency app. It is ranked first within the iOS finance category.
The app allows you to send the limit of $1,000 in 30 days. It is also possible to increase the limits after a verification process following the submission of details about your Social Security number, your name as well as birthday information. That means you’ll need to plan your budget to keep within the limit.
- It is only for the U.S. to the U.S. However, U.K transactions are also supported. Other cross-border transactions are not accepted.
- Direct deposits
- There are no fees to transfer funds via the app or your bank account.
- Android and iOS are supported
Charges Sending is completely free through bank or app 3 percent fee when sending via credit cards.
Ideal for small peer-to-peer transactions.
Bisq is a popular choice because of its decentralization which allows people from any nation to not just purchase and sell, but also transfer and exchange crypto between them. It allows peer-to-peer transactions, and it is not required to provide any personal details for trading on the application. It does not need to verify the identity of any trader.
The main negative aspect is the small number of transactions and slow speed of this application. Another issue is that it is not able to accept credit card transactions.
- Users can make deposits of fiat to banks via AliPay, OK Pay, Zele, Perfect Money, or crypto. They can then purchase crypto through the service.
- Credit cards are not accepted even.
- No-fee crypto deposits.
- Android and iOS apps for Android and iOS.
CostsFees depend on the volume of trading and crypto cryptocurrency – 0.1 percent for producers and 0.3 percent for buyers. The minimum amount you can trade amounts to 0.00005 BTC. The fees for withdrawal and deposits vary as well, but they are all zero for transactions in Bisq the native currency.
The best choice for large institutions that require institutional staking and custody features.
Coinbase is an option that is popular for those who want to begin investing and trading within the United States. It is a legally-licensed trading platform that offers staking, trading, investing, sending, and receiving functions. It also functions as a crypto bank custody for big and small and other cryptocurrency exchanges.
Despite the high cost in addition to having a centralized exchange that means that users aren’t in control of the private keys they use for their crypto, some choose it for its liquidity. The massive liquidity shields traders and investors from price fluctuations in a market that is already unstable. It is restricted in terms of the choices of cryptocurrency to trade.
- It supports more than 100 tokens and cryptos.
- The limits for trade can be 0.001 BTC, 0.01 BCH, 0.01 ETH, or 0.1 LTC.
- The Android app, iOS as well as web applications.
- There are no restrictions on cryptocurrency deposits or wire USD deposits. ACH, as well as SEPA limits, are different.
- A free version, as well as a Pro, paid version. The withdrawal limit for Pro is $50,000/day.
Costs The fee ranges from $0.99 for $10 and below, up to $2.99 for less than $200. A flat 2.49 percent with Coinbase Card; 2% for credit transactions, and up 2 percent for cryptocurrency conversions; debit cards up to 3.99 percent or PayPal up to 1.1%. The paid version is less expensive to make deposits and transactions. You don’t need money to get access to the Pro version.
Ideal for active cryptocurrency traders.
This application is a crypto tracker which allows traders to view the relevant information regarding their portfolio of crypto assets and portfolio. This assists them in managing the portfolio as well as making better buy and sell decisions. In addition, it provides regular buying and selling functions. Users are compensated as they trade in crypto. Additionally, you get access to information about crypto that can help you make better choices when trading.
The cryptocurrency app allows members to connect to the team’s communications platform. This is useful when a team launches a crypto token or project. This allows the token team leader to engage more with their community. For example, they can utilize push notifications to notify their followers of any issues that are of interest to them. The app has now reached six million users.
- No-fee trading.
- Price tracking and detailed information on over 10,000 cryptocurrencies.
- Set up alerts to make sure you are making the right decision-making about crypto prices.
- There are only iOS as well as Android apps offered There is no desktop application.
- Import data from any cryptocurrency exchange of your choice.
Charges: No charges for tracking or trading. There are no fees for using the application.
Ideal for institutional-grade traders and investors.
Gemini is an FDIC-accredited cryptocurrency used for USD transactions. The cryptocurrency exchange is regulated through the New York State Department of Financial Services (NYSDFS). It allows users to trade more than 100 different cryptocurrencies. It also functions as a custodial service for large crypto-related groups.
Gemini Earn, the exchange’s Gemini Earn allows users to save their cryptocurrency and earn interest as high as 7% per savings. Gemini Earn has the Gemini Dollar stablecoin pegged to USD reserves in a 1:1 ratio.
- iOS, Android, and web apps.
- Gemini Pay allows users to transfer crypto funds from their wallets across a variety of stores in the United States. It is also possible through Flexa.
- Ability to fund your account or wallet using a bank account and crypto however, not using credit or debit card. A forthcoming Visa card will permit the use of crypto at other ATMs and stores as well.
- The maximum amount of funding is $500 per day and $15,000 per month.
- The withdrawal limit is $100,000.
- Nifty Marketplace provides digital art and collectibles that can be traded.
CostsThe cost of transactions varies between $0.99 to 1.49 percent, however, the app for cryptocurrency is accessible for free.
#15) Crypto Pro
Ideal to use for beginner traders.
Crypto Pro focuses on enabling users to keep track of their crypto portfolios securely and in complete privacy. Users can import data from trading such as wallets, accounts, and wallets via third-party exchanges. The platform allows users to monitor fiat and crypto, as well as precious metals.
It was initially designed to be used with an Apple Watch, it became a Bitcoin price tracker in the year 2015. The tracker is known for its simplicity, usability, and security. Apart from the capability to monitor prices, it supplies customers with price graphs and other indicators that are interactive that assist them in making better choices in trading their portfolios. Additionally, it provides updates, alerts, and output statistics that assist them in keeping track of their portfolios.
It gives users the capability to back up and restore their information on their iCloud account. This lets you connect accounts across several devices. This is even compatible with Apple Watches.
- There is no possibility of trading.
- Support integration for more than 400 exchanges. Unlimited API connections can be made in the Premium version.
- There is no Android support, just web, and iOS.
- Supports around 10 fiat currencies.
- Provides price tracking in Gold, Silver Platinum, Gold, and Palladium metal.
- Customizable Today widgets are available for iPhones and iPads.
- Mac Menu bar widget.
- Siri Shortcut allows access to Siri and asks for cryptocurrency prices without touching any button on the app.
Costs: Free for the basic version, $47.99/year for the pro version; 7-day trial period.
Best for holders.
BlockFi allows users to earn trade points as well as earn 10% APY crypto interest. The app for cryptocurrency also permits users to take out loans and keep crypto. Cash borrowing lets you keep from the need to liquidate your cryptocurrency assets. You can even be paid to lend money through BlockFi.
The platform also provides cryptocurrency bank accounts for traders. With their credit card, you can make purchases with cryptocurrency at stores and get money back on your purchases. It also has an account called BlockFi Bitcoin Trust, which could be an investment vehicle. It also serves as a service to custody for clients with institutional accounts who can store crypto on the platform and trade it, and then borrow as well as lend it to users.
- Web and Android apps.
- You can fund the wallet using wire, bank ACH or any other cryptocurrency wallet.
- The rate is 4.5 percent APR. Similar business loans are offered.
Costs charges for trading on exchanges. There are only withdrawal fees that are charged based on the cryptocurrency used – 0.00075 BTC for Bitcoin, 0.02 for Ethereum, etc.
Ideal for newcomer investors
Robinhood affirms that they don’t charge any fees for the purchase of options, stocks, or trading in crypto. They primarily target youngsters who are brand new to investing in crypto. Many users are attracted by its popularity and the fact that it doesn’t charge any commissions or fees. Today, there are 10 million accounts registered on the application.
The app lets you trade even tiny amounts of cryptocurrency. Users also appreciate the quick access to the deposits offered by the application. The app that allows cryptocurrency has an option called Recurring Investments, where users can set up dollar-cost averages for investing in ETFs or stocks daily as well as weekly or monthly.
- Customers must pay $5 per month to purchase Robinhood Gold to trade on margins. This payment will also grant additional features such as research access as well as market depth information as well as the ability to access Morningstar reports on the top stocks.
- A 30-day trial of the Robinhood Gold service.
- There is no publication of statistics on trading as with other brokers.
- Web and mobile applications for mobile and web.
- No commissions are charged, but spreads are greater than on other platforms.
Digital currency trading is an alternative to making money from home. A majority of traders trade crypto using their mobile applications since they can trade while on the move. When selecting the most reliable crypto trading application, take a look at the costs charged and spreads, as well as the availability of deposits, and liquidity.